Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-hostile fleet movements giving warnings to other players?

4 posters

Go down

Non-hostile fleet movements giving warnings to other players? Empty Non-hostile fleet movements giving warnings to other players?

Post by meimei Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 am

hey everyone Smile

the only fleet movement I do is transport resources around my planets in Uni43, but I've recently received a message from a player telling me to stop whatever I'm doing or else he'll get his hi-rank buddies on me?

the fleets I own are mainly cargo ships, I don't espionage other planets and definitely don't attack them.

what's going on here?

thanks in advance~
-meimei
meimei
meimei
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Non-hostile fleet movements giving warnings to other players? Empty Re: Non-hostile fleet movements giving warnings to other players?

Post by mordred Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:10 pm

i think hes tring to scare you and then when you stop hell attack you
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Non-hostile fleet movements giving warnings to other players? Empty Re: Non-hostile fleet movements giving warnings to other players?

Post by Dreamspike Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:15 am

I agree with Mordred, that guy is probably phalanxing you and get's too confused No of you fleets movements bounce he cant figure out scratch you transport pattern to get a good attack time to hit you, or he just want's to know your online time based on the time stamp of your mail, what ever his reason is if your fleet is always on the move bounce and he cant catch it when it arrives or departs from point A to point B he can't hurt you lol! so keep up the good work.
Dreamspike
Dreamspike
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by vengeful Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:23 am

but, i like espionage others.. just wanna make some checking. cheers
vengeful
vengeful
Private
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 am

when i espionage others i get one of 3 results

1) they come and wipe out all my planets
2)i get spamed by espionage reports
3) dudes inactive so nothing happens
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down