Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all ogame players with "Facebook" Are any of you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ?

+8
joedraco
Grimlock
ECTHETIC
arekkusu
gorku
IMADV8
rorn
Makaveli
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To all ogame players with "Facebook"  Are any of  you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ? Empty To all ogame players with "Facebook" Are any of you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ?

Post by Makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:50 am

To all ogame players with "Facebook" Are any of you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ?

Add me if you want my name is Leon Leskove

To all ogame players with "Facebook"  Are any of  you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ? Cowboy10
Makaveli
Makaveli
Private
Private

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

To all ogame players with "Facebook"  Are any of  you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ? Empty Re: To all ogame players with "Facebook" Are any of you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ?

Post by rorn Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:16 am

God, I think im the only one that doesnt... my father has one, my daughter has one, my wife.... everyone. My friends made me make a myspace page, which I just use for the games, but thats about it.
rorn
rorn
Marshall
Marshall

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

To all ogame players with "Facebook"  Are any of  you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ? Empty Re: To all ogame players with "Facebook" Are any of you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ?

Post by IMADV8 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:53 am

You aren't alone.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:16 am

my wife and friends are begging me to start one. frankly this game takes enough of my free time, cant think what another place will do to me... i used to say you could count all my friends on one hand but after my b-day a couple weeks ago my wife seen how many i really have that are close. my house was full of people and that doesnt include my family that fills my house every other year for thanksgiving or christmas...

maybe i will start one just to get my face out there for jobs...lmao
gorku
gorku
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Well, I like facebook because of texas hold'em application Smile
Makaveli
Makaveli
Private
Private

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by arekkusu Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 pm

i'm alexander niculescu
arekkusu
arekkusu
Zen Leader

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ECTHETIC Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 am

Phillipe Diego Rodriguez (ADD MEH)
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlock Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:26 pm

rorn wrote:God, I think im the only one that doesnt... my father has one, my daughter has one, my wife.... everyone. My friends made me make a myspace page, which I just use for the games, but thats about it.

Rorn... you are not alone my friend. I am choosing to be amongst the few that DO NOT have facebook.

I dont see myself having on in the near future either. LOL

Grimlock
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by joedraco Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Hoow about we open a group of our alliance in facebook, and through it we could invite ppl to play the game AND join our alliance. i suggest that the admin of this forum - that's u pan,, i think - opens it.

one other question, wht did you close the 1-10000 game, i wanted to post my number so much.
joedraco
joedraco
Private
Private

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:32 pm

looking back now do you all still not have a facebook? i have one and when i first made it i found i had 20 friend requests. people apparently add you via an email even if the actual account does not exist yet.
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Schakat Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Did we get that ZEN Group?
Schakat
Schakat
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Not that I know of
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 am

still havent got one of my own but my wife has me on a joint account. she would crap if you guys started adding the account as friends... seen what it does to people and still up in the air on my own account. it would be funny if someone figured out where and what name its under... good luck. you find me then maybe i'll start my own...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:55 am

note to gokru don't underestimate the internet
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:21 am

i dont underestimate it i challenge it daily. its part of my being... gonna keep trying to get into the business of gaming soon... has anybody played the new red faction yet??? been playing that since its inception little over a year and a half now...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 am

nice
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 am

volition has a new one coming out that i have been playing for 4 months now... oh i for got you guys dont have the ins i do with game designers... love it...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

Lol
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Sorry I don't do Face book! lol

But you can email me on : dgowans@hotmail.co.uk or Skipe me on: dgowans1

All the best for your Facebook interactions
Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Star I think you will be spammed now
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vader Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Cant find you on Skype
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
ZEN “Founder and Supreme Leader”

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Then he's probably on private
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 am

hes private alright... he is hiding...lol
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:52 am

Lol
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:27 pm

ok I will open up skipe to the world, I will do it now ok lol

see you all soon, and have a live video chat lol wooo!

To all ogame players with "Facebook"  Are any of  you on "Facebook "? or any other interactive system ? Hot_0010 On Skipe : dgowans1 come see me lol
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next