Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period!

3 posters

Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period!

Post by Stardango Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 pm

“Zen” Report"

Well as always in the game of “Ogame” we can never predict the turn of events, over the last 5 weeks we have been under heavy attack from a high ranking alliance called “NoSK!LL Alliance” this alliance is hurting the Hydra universe and attacking many players and alliances, some of their players have been on ban’s and have been very close to breaking more rules , however so far this alliance has been attacking The “ZEN” alliance on a daily basis, with repeated attacks with heavy numbered “ACS” attacks, involving some 300 plus ships in each attack,

I for one have been unable to grow in rank and have remained at rank 370 for over 6 weeks, to let you know the measure of the attacks, My account has 3 moons in its creation over this period of time, all due to “NoSK!LL Alliance” Attacking me, this is not about me, it’s been about our alliance, we have lost 50% of our players and dropped from alliance rank 15 to 43, this is a drastic drop for our alliance and team, we have some remaining loyal players in our alliance, but we are unsure about our future, we are a new alliance and were ill prepared to deal with this barrage of attacks, in its epic proportions,

We have been informed that “NoSK!LL” have upset many players and many alliances, the problem is trying to get, the upset parties and alliances to unite in an effort to quash there repeated attacks,

Over the last week we have had little in the way of reported attacks or any directed at me, so we are in hope that this barbaric alliance “NoSK!LL” has been distracted by other factions, we are in the hope that one day its demise is brought about by some of the top alliances , by uniting over them!

Our aim is now to rebuild our accounts and rebuild our reputation in this universe, I will continue to hold fast my determination to rise from the ashes of despair to a new platform of prevailing successes in this universe, and I see this as a minor setback that I and the team will prevail over.

We as an alliance and a team will continue in our efforts, regardless!

Here is to our future, Long Live the “ZEN”

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty This below not was sent to the top alliances in hydra to ask for support as the attacks continue from the alliance "NoSK!LL"

Post by Stardango Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm

This below note was sent to the top alliances in hydra to ask for support as the attacks continue from the alliance "NoSK!LL"

==============

Hello I am “Stardango” I am the faction leader for the “Zen”
Alliance The “ZEN” are in multiple universes and have been in existence for a
long time originating in universe 38.

Our forum is: http://zenalliance.heavenforum.org/forum

This “ZEN” chapter is new to hydra and most players are low
ranked, we were 30 plus strong and ranked 18 before we met with some difficulty
from this aggressive alliance, I say aggressive because it’s not random attacks
its very cleverly thought out, so as to attack our alliance and players in a
rotational pattern allowing them to keep from falling foul to the bashing rule,
often hitting individuals in ACS attacks up to the maximum ogame permit. And
then doing it in a repeated fashion within the rule boundary, this tactic is
shy of a war state when the bashing rule is lifted; we are not at war with
them.

To date we have lost 50% of our players, and dropped 40
positions in rank, we are now only 19
players, and the attacks continue!

We would like some help, what can you suggest!

The alliance that is conducting the attacks is called: “NoSK!LL
Alliance” I am sure you have heard about them! Often these attacks and
short bans are posted in the forum board!

I take a risk asking you for help as I don’t know your associates;
however I am sure you will inform me!

I feel this alliance is a universal threat and will in time
disrupt alliances and the top ten, in order for them to succeed, I feel that
some top players need to trim their ability to hit out in the way that they do!

Please respond to me by pm or post in the Zen forum

Sorry to disturb you!

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty Re: NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period!

Post by Stardango Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Below is a typical attack from a solo "NoSK!LL" player often this is an ACS attack, so you can triple the fire power, this is the typical attack, we get,
I post my most recent attack below!

=====================================================

Attacker 000 [1:73:4]

Weapons: 110% Shields: 100% Armour: 110%
Type Battleship Bomber Dest. Battlecr.
Total 495 16 10 391
Weapons 2.100 2.100 4.200 1.470
Shields 400 1.000 1.000 800
Armour 12.600 15.750 23.100 14.700

Defender Stardango [1:72:6]

Weapons: 80% Shields: 90% Armour: 80%
Type R.Launcher L.Laser H.Laser Gauss IonC. Plasma S.Dome L.Dome
Total 487 283 73 48 67 3 1 1
Weapons 144 180 450 1.980 270 5.400 2 2
Shields 38 48 190 380 950 570 3.800 19.000
Armour 360 360 1.440 6.300 1.440 18.000 3.600 18.000

The attacker has won the battle! He captured 571 metal, 1.060 crystal and 549 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 190.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 4.760.000 units.
At [/b] the following fleets met in battle :
NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Separateurnv1

Attacker Attacker (A)
Weapons: 110% Shields: 100% Armour: 110%
Battleship 495
Bomber 16
Dest. 10
Battlecr. 391

Defender Defender (D)
Weapons: 80% Shields: 90% Armour: 80%
R.Launcher 487
L.Laser 283
H.Laser 73
Gauss 48
IonC. 67
Plasma 3
S.Dome 1
L.Dome 1

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Afterbattleno1

Attacker Attacker
Destroyed

Defender Defender
Destroyed

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Separateurnv1

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Resultatkv9
The attacker has won the battle! He captured
571 metal, 1.060 crystal, and 549 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 190.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 4.760.000 units.
At these space coordinates now float 507.075 metal and 263.925 crystal.

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Rentabiliteyh9
Attacker with/without harvesting: 583.180 / -187.820
Defender with/without harvesting: -3.989.000 / -4.760.000

Created by OGame Winner - CR Converter
Model : Standard[/center]

============

This is not a moan or complaint, its just to present facts to any leaders looking at this over all report as this is a representation to the typical attacks on the zen team:

Kind regards
davy

Last edited by Stardango on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty This is what you are up against in ogame

Post by Stardango Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Below a reply from a leader in one of the top alliances:

===============

To: Stardango
Subject: RE:Help needed
Date: 25.02.2011 18:46:53

* delete
* answer

TEAM alliance has no and will not have any ally...we are not interested in helping your or the noskill alliance...
that's all i have to say...

gl and goodbye...

=================

As you see from the above reply what we are up against, this leader does assume there is no threat to his alliance, always remember if you have a leadership role, that you , if ever at the top, will never stay at the top, there is always some one bigger and better to replace you, in this case it looks like "NoSK!LL" Alliance may be the new big on the block!

I hope "LordAdamko" realises i am telling him the truth , he one day will see this to be true. I thank him for his reply and respect him not wishing to be part of the drama, we will continue to seek support in the uni

Many thanks
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty Turning the other cheek! will that make them stop ?

Post by Stardango Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:01 am

Turning the other cheek! will that make them stop ?

As my universal search for assistance grows i discover that my hunch was right "NoSK!LL" alliance are victimizing players and alliances all over the hydra universe , some may say its a war game and take what you get, in a sence that's true however in real life even war has a conscious, and rules of engagement, this alliance is playing a very clever game, it is at war with out the declaration, no one is prepared or strong enough to take them on in a war situation, or is not prepared to take the risk, ither way, this alliance will reach the top, and when it does it will then feed on the destruction of alliances below, its an alliance hell bent on genocide.
I am trying to bring together some alliances to unite over them, however this is proving to be difficult so far i have pmed ten leaders and six alliances with countless solo players, to date no one can or is prepared to fight back, it looks like the hydra universe is in fear and is just accepting this barbaric outrage of force from "NoSK!LL"

Below a note from a leader suffering the same plight as my alliance:
-----------------

To: Stardango
Subject: RE:Help needed
Date: 26.02.2011 11:30:15

* delete
* answer

I'd have my alliance to help you guys bot NoSk!ll has been causing problems to us too ... i've been the prime target to their leader Ruthl3ss.kill3r for over a month now ... but he never got close to my ress... u should try to contact Tempest ... his alliance has more firepower... dunno bout the rest... [u]

============

So as you see above, the problem is growing from this leaders report:

What to do next is the thing!

Watch this space guys!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty And just a few hours after the first attack we get more

Post by Stardango Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 pm

[align=center]on (26.02.2011 14:36:39) the following fleets met in battle:

000 -vs- Stardango

Attacker: 000
NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Minigun
Battleship............ 200
Battlecr............. 397

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Hr
-= V S =-

Defender: Stardango
NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Missilelauncher
R.Luncher............ 389
L.Laser............ 203
T.Laser............ 62
Gauss............ 43
Ion. K............. 77
Plasma............ 1
S.Dome............ 1

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Hr
- after battle -

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Stick
Attacker: 000
Battleship............ 199 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
Battlecr............. 395 . . . . . .(lost: 2)

Defender: Stardango
R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 389)
L.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 203)
T.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 62)
Gauss............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 43)
Ion. K............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 77)
Plasma............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
S.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender Stardango destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
He captured: 3.768 metal 3.184 crystal, and 28.441 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 200.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 3.921.000 units.
At these space coordinates now float 410.775 metal and 237.375 crystal.

-= Result =-
(Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
Attacker gain (-lost units): 483.543
The attacker lost a total of 200.000
The defender lost a total of 3.921.000
Total Damage: 4.121.000

Advanced bilance
Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
30.000..................28.441..............-1.559
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: ..................................453.543

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
2.528.500....................0..........-2.528.500
1.392.500....................0..........-1.392.500
116.000......................0............-116.000
--------------------------------------------------
Summary: ...............................-4.037.000

[/align][align=center]Converted by The OGame combat report convertor v1.0.9[/align]

============

So as you see just hours after the first hit we get more and more to come this is the way of this alliance, we cant move for them period!

Mr Stardango lol

Last edited by Stardango on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty "NoSK!LL" attacks in Hydra Universe

Post by Stardango Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 pm

"NoSK!LL" attacks in Hydra Universe

After considerable communication with some good and learned, alliance leaders in the Hydra universe, I have pointed out the long term problems for alliances in the area and their vulnerability to this type of repeated attacks and that one day they them self’s may be a victim,
I will now close this chapter and allow fate to intervene.

Now I have decided that I will not over react to this alliance, we have put up with the attacks for seven weeks I can go on forever need be!

I have informed high ranking alliances about this, and in the future should I be correct in my predictions, then the top alliances will get hit by them, at some point, something will give and their internal bond will crack, I have seen this before, we are now entering a no communication period with them, this will be our stance, denial!

I am sure some players will have a run in with them soon just wait and see! I have done my duty to the hydra universe at large ,and pr-warned them about this aggressor, it’s now up to them to deal with it, we in the "ZEN" are too weak in fleet to retaliate , so we will just try to avoid them as best we can!

I am confident as a leader that we will still be an alliance in hydra in a year’s time, one way or another, even if it’s just me on my own, I will not concede to them ever, not in hydra or any universe, that's my stance.

Kind Regards
Davy

Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty The cold War, Hydra Alliance support from many players and Leaders

Post by Stardango Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 am

The cold War, Hydra Alliance support from many players and Leaders

Please look at the CR threads in Ogame board to watch for activity on this subject, player battles etc with "NoSK!LL" Alliance

Hydra: CR Ogame Board section:

http://board.ogame.org/board706-game/board734-universe-hydra/board740-cr-section-hydra/

http://board.ogame.org/board706-game/board734-universe-hydra/board735-diplo-hydra/

http://board.ogame.org/board706-game/board734-universe-hydra/board737-hof-hydra/686287-ferggio-doktor-pipe-darkwatch-team-vs-j-nx-nosk-ll-88-912-000-dmg/

==========================

Good News from the "Hydra" Community, after contacting many players and passing the word around we at last have been succesful in our pursuit for assistance against the "Hydra" war tyrants, we to date have six alliances willing to support us and one solo player is helping us contact many more alliances and players, for obvious reasons we can't post there names in this section however i will give system locations

From Au [1: :6]

===========

IF Any Hydra person is reading this and wish to pledge support just add a note to this topic, and pm me, if you wish to reply to this topic and remain anonymous, just use false details, but your post will show your support never the less.

Any one else pledging support just add a note saying you support or do not, I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty Re: NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period!

Post by gigel Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 pm

hahaha

this is the no0best thing i ever seen  lol!

if u want to stop us attacking u ...u should try to FS and don`t built defense. Smile)

and after all this a  WAR game. wake up mighty leader Stardango or Davy  what ever ur nickname is.

gigel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:44 pm

Well at last a response,

If i chose to have large defence then that's ok, and if fleet save then that's great!

However i have never had a fleet in hydra, to lose, just some cargo!

And there is nothing wrong in having defence, its an individuals way to play!

You miss the point entirely, i am not personally worried about me, as you do nothing to harm me and you gain little each time you hit me, in point of fact i feel good when you hit me because i then know you are not hitting other hydra players,

The point of the thread if you had taken time to read every word is, you and your alliance have a bad attitude to players and are rude and take deliberate steps to destroy alliances, most alliances do attack each other , and we all have a code of ethics, this being we never continually hit an alliance, all the leaders i know tell there players to rotate ther hits one alliance to another, in your case you spent vast amounts of resource and time using 60 % of your team to concentrate attacks on one alliance at a time, in reality that is usually done as a war declaration, however you make sure to avoid war, by getting your team to hit one alliance in a rotation causing considerable damage to an alliance, it looks to the hydra community that you wish to destroy alliances, as you say its a war game, and you have no rules or concerns for players or alliances, so what i am saying in support of all alliances in Hydra is we are now going to fight back at you, unless you change your politics, you are becoming unpopular in hydra,

Dont make it personal to me, as have no issue with you attacking, me, in fact at one time i suggested you attack me in a rotation to prove it was not personal. you responded by getting your team to attack my alliance and i multiple times that week, o yes it was personal.

Now i find out you are doing this in other areas in hydra, so i know i am not alone,

Learn to read what people are typing and see it from an intelligent point of view,

In short the gripe is you are a universal tyrant with the view to create genocide.

Our job is to stop you, as police to the universe.

Kindest regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gigel Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 pm

omg. ur a bigger noob then i thought.

60% of the alliance going for one target[alliance] ? when did u discovered that plot ? Smile

i farm//attack//raid everything i can whenever i can do it. It is all about the profit ... if i see something profitable i go for it . I don`t even care what alliance it is [rank 1 or rank 100,doesn`t matter]. If u chose to do defense that means you deliberately chose to be hit. when you made the acc in hydra you knew that 30% of the defense goes to DF so i don`t see what the problem is ...

gigel

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty You attack like its a war!

Post by Stardango Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Yet again my dear friend you miss the point and fail to read what I say in my first posts!

Let’s take me out of the situation entirely, let’s assume I don’t exist. It’s not about me,

Your attacks from a few weeks past were directed at my alliance team members, yes my team members, the attacks were heavy and repeated, to a level that between 9 an 15 players decided to give up the “ZEN” alliance in hydra, simply because of your attacks on our alliance team, most pm;s I received from my players presumed we were at war, with your alliance , I in turn explained that we were not at war, players asked why we were under constant espionage and attacks to such a magnitude, it appeared to the 9 members that you were on an alliance vendetta, at that point in time I asked nicely for your team to rotate your attacks to other alliances, your friends retorted in a rude and dogmatic way, at that time I asked you to give my new chapter a break as we were a new alliance in hydra. My team were attacked instantly to that conversation.

I must confess I then chatted to your leader in an angry and passionate way as my team were hurting and leaving there alliance.

Still keeping me out of this story! I understand the nature of the hydra uni, and so do my team. And we understand the DF % ratio, however it still does not explain why you attack all the team in the frequency that you do! You would think that my members are the only players in hydra!
Incidentally in the early weeks, you hit them with constant targeting,
The players you hurt have now left our alliance and all that remain are players that are determined, to keep going!
So as you see above it is about the team, and you have been reported to be doing this to some other alliances now,

Now I bring me back to the situation, Noob, means new player, or inexperienced game player,

I am neither a great player nor a weak player, I am average, the way I play in hydra is a choice to give me variety in ogame as I hold 4 ogame accounts , I play varying styles for a challenge I see defence being a challenge in hydra, I enjoy the challenge to work against the odds it gives me fun, I chose to do it this way, for fun, And in truth you have been the only person or alliance to attack in a repeated way, and I am enjoying the fact I always regain the ground and rank, after all you do, to me, and my aim is to now grow,

I also wanted to get a moon so I decided to build defence to a proportion that would creat a moon if hit hard, so I moved my defence building to each colony to be hit, in the view to a moon creation, I have gained 3 moons this way, and that's very good considering I have only I planet and 4 colony's.

It’s a challenge for me for fun!

The problem with you is you don’t want to admit that you and your team deliberately try to destroy alliances, by attacking them in high repetition to chase away their team.
May I suggest you think about what I say and look to have a new policy for your team and have some battle ethics, and at the least stop victimising players and just hunt different targets, in a long term rotation, don’t feed from the same hole, what you do is what two warring alliances do, we are not at war with you nor intend to be!

However Hydra alliances, are watching you!

Kindest Regards

David

Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by halcyon Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Yeah my planet is just under several ACS attacks.
The guy actually left me a comment:
"If I may offer some advice, defences don't work in this universe (Hydra) because
they generate debris fields just like fleets. So defences are nothing
short than fleets that can't move.

Tas"

so what's the point of building up defenses if they just go straight into the debris field? I don't get it.

halcyon
Private
Private

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by halcyon Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 pm

The attacker added another comment:
Your 80 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 1.600.000. At the
target, 695.850 metal and 389.250 crystal are floating in space. You
have harvested 695.850 metal and 389.250 crystal.

Tas"

Well he must be happy now with his 80 recyclers at bursting point.
haqmoun

halcyon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty Truth

Post by Stardango Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Yes it is true what he is saying, that DF is high in Hydra, and it is true that you are better having fleet as it will make you less of a target, so take advice and change your tactics, unless like me you are looking for moons, then bait the attacker to hit you heavy, and your chance of a moon creation is very high in hydra, I banked all my planets with defence to attract heavy hits for a moon chance, I have five planets, and now i have three Moons, perhaps in the next two weeks i will have a moon on all my colony's, i hope so! as its great for me and for my alliance to fleet save to, I am happy to sacrifice my rank for Moons and to help the team,

however when my moons are ready then i change my play style, when playing a game , always have long term objectives in mind and keep to them untill completion.

However if you dont want moons or prefer a different way to obtain them then change your game style!

Play safe!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by halcyon Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Thanks Davy for your advice.
Will see what I can do!
haqmoun

halcyon
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

NoSK!LL Alliance attacking In Hydra Uni on The "ZEN" Alliance, over Six week period! Empty As a testimonial to our courage and determination

Post by Stardango Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 am

As a testimonial to our courage and determination as we fight for the right to exist in the Hydra universe, withstanding the onset of suppression from dictators, we prevail as the "ZEN" Alliance, I give thanks and gratitude to all the solo players and alliances that support us in the efforts to find stability and peace in Hydra, we are honoured to have your support, this support alongside our team determination has brought us from our low numbers and ranking to todays strong team, numbering 32 players and ranking 28 on the leaderboard, this for us is a succesful turning point in this campaign.

I hope and pray we continue in this vein, as this is the true determination we expect from the ZEN, Zenians.

I give my respect and thanks to the team in Hydra, and to all who support us!

Onwards and upwards!

My sincere regards
David
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Stardango wrote:
Yes it is true what he is saying, that DF is high in Hydra, and it is true that you are better having fleet as it will make you less of a target, so take advice and change your tactics, unless like me you are looking for moons, then bait the attacker to hit you heavy, and your chance of a moon creation is very high in hydra, I banked all my planets with defence to attract heavy hits for a moon chance, I have five planets, and now i have three Moons, perhaps in the next two weeks i will have a moon on all my colony's, i hope so! as its great for me and for my alliance to fleet save to, I am happy to sacrifice my rank for Moons and to help the team,

however when my moons are ready then i change my play style, when playing a game , always have long term objectives in mind and keep to them untill completion.

However if you dont want moons or prefer a different way to obtain them then change your game style!

Play safe!

Kind Regards
Davy

Just to say I now have five planets and five moons, all created by the above method. not the best way to get moons, but it was fun trying it this way!

We always need some fun in a game lol

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by igron1 Fri May 20, 2011 11:17 pm

FYI:

The NoSkill alliance took a major hit yesterday.. Player 000 of the NoSkill alliance took at hit yesterday that I belive he lost his entire fleet.. I know there was a 9mil in metal and 6 mil in crystal debris field.

I didnt have a hand in it.. Just thought you all should know..

000 was at rank 125ish now he is at 217..

Just thought members would like to know..

igron1
Private
Private

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2011-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down