Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku"

4 posters

Go down

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Empty Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku"

Post by primrose Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:08 am

After Being seriously ill I want to come back but somebody needs to turn my status back on so I can find out whats going on and get back to my leadership role with the zen... Let me know if this is a problem...

Gorku
Godzilla

primrose

Back to top Go down

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Empty LOL it wouldnt let me in....

Post by primrose Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 am

OK its been awhile but I think Im over being sick as hell but want to
start playing again. But want my abilities back on here. It was good and
im trust worthy but somebody kicked me out. I wont take a guess cause i
am pretty sure who did...lol
Im gonna get back at it just need a
good universe that zens hanging out in. Plus track down my good buddy,
the lone wolf of freedom... Star Dango...lmao

Gorku
Godzilla

primrose

Back to top Go down

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Empty Re: Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku"

Post by Stardango Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Hello my old friend, I am so sorry that you have been unwell, and life was slowing you down a bit. but delighted that your health is back on track,

I will be delighted to see you return to the forum and as a leader. I see no reason for you not to return to the Zen as you were the back bone of the alliance along with the other leaders, your statistic bar is still showing, so you are in the forum system, and all it would need is the block lifted. or the problem for you logging on resolved, and to use your old name again.

"IMADV8" and "lord Vader" control the Forum as full administers rights, all other leaders including me have basic admin rights. so we cant do it for you, pm
"IMADV8" and "lord Vader" to gain your former rights and entry with your old name.

we have a few zen chapters I lead Hydra, with a wing, and uni 22, I also have my own alliance in uni Io called TT Rule, linked to the zen as a nap, with the hope of it being allied.

so you have many options on your return. I am delighted you are coming back as you are my personal friend, I see no reason for you not to return.

Looking forward to our chats, "
gorku" My dear friend.

Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Empty Re: Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku"

Post by Stardango Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 pm

I have now pmed, both : "IMADV8" and "Lord vader" to see what can be done, I have given them the link to your thread.

A, perhaps you can pm them as well to say hello and explain your login difficulties to them for resolution ok

I support you 100% for your return, as a leader in the Zen as "
gorku"

Kindest Regards
your loyal friend

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:16 am

Gorku, I've reactivated your account and sent you an email with new login info. Welcome back!
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:58 am

Thanks fellas for the help and i will be back up to speed here in a little bit. Scouting now for a good uni, any ideas for a noob thats gonna get back in the game... Its changed a bit since i last played. My old uni 38 is pretty much dead but got lots of dark matter sitting there...lol

Didnt like the primrose nick, its a joke from my friends...
Rolling Eyes

Last edited by gorku on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for got the last line... dumb me)
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:21 am

Thanks "IMADV8" for activating the account "Gorku"

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Alien-10
"Gorku" we are delighted to have you back in the zen, we have missed your chatter! its the old team back again, fantastic, I am so pleased to see you return, just relax and find some uni or unis where you are happy, you may find an account in the ogame board, that will cut out the pain of the early build, lol but no matter how you do it you always grow fast and furious, I look forward to seeing you around the unis and in the forum.

can't believe you are back! fantastic

Kind Regards

Your loyal friend

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 am

Well you know me, its start from scratch and whipping butt as quickly as possible... Thinking of reactivating my 38 and build my death star to raise hell with the 5 or 6 active peeps...lol
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 am

Well just joined IO uni and deciding which alliance to join... Stuck between zen and tt rule... cant say im impressed with the new uni cause im in a strange place with high caliber players around me...lol Who wants this old man in there alliance...lmao (im up for my old job hitman)
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 am

Holy crap, you still have your 38 account?
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Yep and building a death star will be easy there. the nearest guy to attack me is 5 unis away. seems there is a ton of battles going on there. they will attack my low life planets while i'm building at home... keep'em happy till i attack...lol
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:39 pm

IMADV8 wrote:Holy crap, you still have your 38 account?

yes i am surprised you still have that account, but that's great you do! keep it and make it work for you!

as for you being in uni IO. just keep in mind that ZEN and TT Rule are only separated by Leadership and name, joined by NAP and in all truth TT Rule and ZEN are one and the same thing, because TT Rule is lead by stardango and I am ZEN lol.

so No worries just you join which one you fancy, more fleeters in the ZEN and less fleeters in TT Rule. so your call ok you will still be zen leader no matter which you decide on ok and no hurt feelings from me if you go to Lord Vaders ZEN Team ok.

Kind Regards
Your friend
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:08 am

Im waitng to make my decision on my rise to power. Im impressed so far with Vaders group. Just got a buddy request from one of my polish friends from 41 and wants to hook up again in IO. we tore up the place till my problems with the computer and illness took me out. received emails from some others that know im a good merc. havent decided which way i want to go this time. should turtle up then just stay that way.... oh heck you know me im going hard core with best...lol
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vader Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:11 am

Welcome back! Very Happy We missed you. Smile

Duck and I are actually leading Zen in Io Smile I`ll try to find an account for you. :$

I`m really glad you`re back you know xD
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
ZEN “Founder and Supreme Leader”

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:25 am

Lord Vader wrote:Welcome back! Very Happy We missed you. Smile

Duck and I are actually leading Zen in Io Smile I`ll try to find an account for you. :$

I`m really glad you`re back you know xD

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Card10

Yes as you see by the quote above Lord Vader and Duck are leaders of zen in uni IO. and ZEN in IO are stronger than the TT Rule Alliance, "ZEN" having fewer players with stronger accounts and fleet, making "ZEN" hot for the top ranking, TT Rule is a mixed alliance allowing all styles of play to join and always has a soft spot for lower ranked players to join , our attitude is this, we want people to join us not rank, as we give equal respect to you as firstly a person and looking to see a good happy attitude within the alliance, we impose very few rules as we see no need, as we like all players to act like adults and respect. our motto (Respect=Respect) players that upset the balance get removed instantly.

so we have a cut of at 40 players, and as I say look for good attitude above rank.

By in large we are high on research, above all else at the moment.

Research Below:

We Rank over all at position 2,this always fluctuates up or down, depending on advancements in the leaderboard

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Point

WARP

208 (76)

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Arrow_up (1)
TT Rule

40 (97)

Hello from a long lost Zen Leader "gorku" Arrow_down (1)

CoRSairW

41 (93)

S.A

31 (102)

Alliance Rank Below:

We Rank over all at position 12, this always fluctuates up or down, depending on advancements in the leaderboard

_VA_

25 (73.710)

S.A

31 (58.184)

TT Rule

40 (42.864)

Zen

25 (65.218)

U.Z

11 (142.749)

So that's a brush down on the alliance.s

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 am

Well right now I'm good trying to relearn this game. Got some new things going on and got to learn them before looking for another account. But if its a semi good one I wouldnt mind. I am thinking of going slow this time around (lmao) but wont join anybody just yet. want to build up and see if I remember what I'm doing. Doing good so far with no attacks yet. Guess my reputation preceeds me. My group of guys around me are trying to keep it clean so I said I wouldnt attack anybody in the group. We know how long that will last dont we...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down