Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance.

2 posters

Go down

Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance. Empty Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance.

Post by Stardango Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Position for a (Diplomatic Leader) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance, out side players may apply?

Important news flash!

Hi to the team , we are currently looking for a (Diplomatic leader) for the alliance, we would like some one mature in out look and have good experience in the game, we would rather you were ranked 1000 or better to do the job, you must be able to express yourself in all aspects of the game, be level headed and not become angry in a negotiation situation, keeping your cool at all times, and be able to communicate in text to alliances and leaders, and be able to use english better than me lol.

joking aside,

this is a responsable position, to prevent our alliance from wars and helping the team with domestic problems internal and external, if you are interested in the position please apply to me (Stardango) further to this you are expected to use the \"ZEN\" forum and communicate with all \"ZEN\" leaders.

I hope someone is interested?

Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance. Empty Position Taken

Post by Stardango Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:28 am

The position for ( Diplomatic Leader) has been taken by the player : "talbot"

Congratulations to your new leadership role as "Diplomatic Leader", I hope you enjoy this responsable post and keep our alliance as safe as you can.

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance. Empty diplomatic leader

Post by talbot Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:32 pm

i have been offered and gladly accepted the position of Diplomatic leader to the ZEN alliance here in HYDRA . i will do my best to serve the alliance with dignity and diplomacy and if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask here in the forum or pm me ingame.

regards Talbot (Alex). Smile)
talbot
talbot
ZEN, Chapter Leader

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance. Empty Re: Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance.

Post by Stardango Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:13 am

talbot wrote:i have been offered and gladly accepted the position of Diplomatic leader to the ZEN alliance here in HYDRA . i will do my best to serve the alliance with dignity and diplomacy and if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask here in the forum or pm me ingame.

I have now handed over the "ZEN" hydra alliance to "talbot" to run as the chapter leader, he will do a good job for our "ZEN" alliance

All the best with your new duties!

kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance. Empty Re: Position as ( Chapter Leader ) In the Hydra uni, For the "ZEN" Angelic Angels Aliance.

Post by Stardango Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:19 am

Stardango wrote:
talbot wrote:i have been offered and gladly accepted the position of Diplomatic leader to the ZEN alliance here in HYDRA . i will do my best to serve the alliance with dignity and diplomacy and if anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask here in the forum or pm me ingame.

I have now handed over the "ZEN" hydra alliance to "talbot" to run as the chapter leader, he will do a good job for our "ZEN" alliance

All the best with your new duties!

kind Regards
Davy

As you see from the above post: I decided to give new blood a chance at leadership, but I did not say take over the zen council or its over all control on rules for chapters! daily running, Chapter leaders are supposed to use the forum and encourage there players to do likewise, the chapter leaders must give an account to the ZEN council on there chapter changes and progressions!

so Chapter leaders please take note:
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down