Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please tell us about your holidays !

+2
mordred
ultrafox
6 posters

Go down

Please tell us about your holidays ! Empty Please tell us about your holidays !

Post by ultrafox Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:00 pm

just to let every one know i will be going in to vacation mode in a week and a half time as i will be on holiday for two weeks.

ultrafox
Private
Private

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Please tell us about your holidays ! Empty Re: Please tell us about your holidays !

Post by mordred Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 pm

How was your vacation
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Please tell us about your holidays ! Empty Re: Please tell us about your holidays !

Post by Stardango Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:01 pm

I decided that after being abroad twice a year for ten years I would stay home in Scotland and enjoy our views, and forgo the crazy aeroplane flights, lol

So I am staying home, no holiday for me this year!

Please tell us about your holidays ! Mouse_10

Home is where the heart is!
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Home is the biggest holiday
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:22 am

true but i enjoy my weeks in the condo in florida. its an hour away from orlando and goofy... married into part ownership if your wondering about the condo... (1.5 mil)
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:15 am

I still say home is best, material things makes the stress
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 am

its the material things that make my world collide with reality. didnt want it but married into more than i needed. its why i refuse to holiday with my in-laws. next vaca i will continue making my chain maille jewelry. working on a cool head piece for the 4th of july...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:37 am

Good
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 pm

gorku wrote:its the material things that make my world collide with reality. didnt want it but married into more than i needed. its why i refuse to holiday with my in-laws. next vaca i will continue making my chain maille jewelry. working on a cool head piece for the 4th of july...

wood love to see the end result, post it in the forum as photo, I love art work and products derived from manual dexterity!

I want to come to your condo!

Please tell us about your holidays ! Daffy-10
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:34 pm

Lol yea me too
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:09 pm

What have you been doing over the summer period?

I decided not to go abroad for a holiday this year as the world is in a mess, what! With global economies crashing and global terror wars lurking everywhere. I thought I would have a working holiday on my friends farm, My friends went to “Australia” for six weeks and I stayed home to be farm caretaker, keeping it safe and dealing with all the field rental farmers and live stock, walking five Border collie dogs daily and feeding two demanding cats! First day of to a great start, one of the dogs gives birth to six puppies, unknowing to the farmer and a surprise to me, one pup was dead on birth, the other five are now six weeks old and very fit and strong, one cow and two sheep died, so I had to get them removed from the fields, a massive tidy up in the yard to get room to park my car, and water the plants, “Yes! By now you are thinking like me! Perhaps! Going on holiday abroad may have been the better option! Lol” However it prevented me from proper ogame play due to the 24 hour nature of the job, and the fact I was so sleepy with the country air and prolonged activities.
Well I am back in ogame and refreshed, missed my friends and the communication we all have, so I hope to be online most days!
Please give an account of something you have been doing over the holiday season.
Kind Regards
Davy

Please tell us about your holidays ! P6220010
 Please tell us about your holidays ! P7110110
 Please tell us about your holidays ! P7110010
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:43 pm

doc davie to the rescue... glad the pups are ok my son was sad the one died but happy for the rest...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Schakat Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 pm

I have no vacation!
Schakat
Schakat
Officer
Officer

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:23 am

thanks for reminding me about the crap... neither do i really... footballs getting ready to start and i work at the stadium as security and food sales... no days to enjoy myself... id cry but i LOVE IT...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:44 pm

what do you love the food or the football ?

well sometimes having a break or vacation is stressful and you return home washed out, there is a lot to be said about working the holiday period, as it can be spiritualy rewarding not to mention the cash lol
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:16 am

WOW that was as depressing as you could get there doc... its the sport of football that makes the fall worth the changes... (oh by the way thats american football not that bs crap soccer)... lol!
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mxtape Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 am

what team/stadium do you work for, gorku?

mxtape
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

mxtape wrote:what team/stadium do you work for, gorku?

The stadium of life on planet loony1 most times i wonder lol

Please tell us about your holidays ! New-jo10gorku's old job at the stadium,
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 pm

that was a long time ago star... i work at memorial stadium home for the FIGHTING ILLINI. its college but still fun. i go to soldier stadium for bear games when i can...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm

gorku wrote:that was a long time ago star... i work at memorial stadium home for the FIGHTING ILLINI. its college but still fun. i go to soldier stadium for bear games when i can...
As you all know by now i had a working holiday this year down on the farm!

However your quote, makes me think I would like an adventure holiday, perhaps army orientation or paint ball camp, keep fighting fit with the professionals, perhaps some x military lads have a business going some where on the planet, doing this type of holiday??

can live in wonder!
 Please tell us about your holidays ! Goruke10 Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:29 pm

they do its in rantoul and its just a short drive for me. we go 2 times a month cause it takes awhile for the paintball bruises to go away...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum