Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango

+5
arekkusu
rorn
IMADV8
gorku
Lord Vader
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango - Page 2 Empty Re: Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango

Post by lioness6 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 am

one post? lols....and how do you propose to stop me?

Here is the point: Stardango has just been kicked out of thorns for causing trouble

What do i want? For him to stop trashtalking me and inciting issues wherever he goes...i refer to my last post

What am i trying to say? The guy has gone loopy, he is not the same man ive known since i was a kid...davy? WTF happened to you?

what is the point of coming on here? To warn you all he will cause a war between ZEN and "his alliance" to which he forfeited all rights to 18 months ago

Up to you guys.....uni 43 ZEN are all noobs anyway, but if you let this psycho brainwash you into thinking I am the spawn of satan, then they will all suffer

lioness6

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango - Page 2 Empty Re: Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango

Post by lio666 Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 am

go and read this thread duck.....the whole thing

lio666

Back to top Go down

Post by lio666 Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:01 am

one last thing, I do not believe I rambled at any point.....unless quoting from this thread is deemed to be rambling

I guess I was trying to show that at one time, there was a respect between myself and mr Dango ingame, and he took the respect I gave him and threw it back at me every opportunity he could get.....so now, I guess we call it payback.

He slandered me in this thread when I spoke highly of him, he accused me of betraying him at every turn...so, now I will do it!

Uni 43, watch out......ZEN, you going down

lio666

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 am

When you post on here with three different names, it becomes difficult to follow who is saying what.

lioness6 wrote:one post? lols....and how do you propose to stop me?
I could always ban your ip.

lioness6 wrote:What do i want? For him to stop trashtalking me and inciting issues wherever he goes...i refer to my last post
If you claim he is trash talking you, you could pm me or IMAD those logs so we can see what is going on. You could always handle trash talking in game by yourself with attacks ect.

lioness6 wrote:what is the point of coming on here? To warn you all he will cause a war between ZEN and "his alliance" to which he forfeited all rights to 18 months ago
So you have come on here to threaten war among the uni 43 Zen alliance because he joined us? Seems a little harsh and trigger happy don't you?

lioness6 wrote:Up to you guys.....uni 43 ZEN are all noobs anyway, but if you let this psycho brainwash you into thinking I am the spawn of satan, then they will all suffer
So you are threatening us because he is telling us what he feels of you? I don't know how many people have come at your door with pitchforks and flares but I dont know of too many. I dont think you have to worry about someone "brainwashing" us and turning everyone against you.

lio666 wrote:I guess I was trying to show that at one time, there was a respect between myself and mr Dango ingame, and he took the respect I gave him and threw it back at me every opportunity he could get.....so now, I guess we call it payback.

He slandered me in this thread when I spoke highly of him, he accused me of betraying him at every turn...so, now I will do it!

Uni 43, watch out......ZEN, you going down

So it seems you are mad at him and you want to declare war on us. Well that seems rather silly now doesn't it. It seems a bigger alliance is looking for an excuse to pick on a lower alliance.
I for one trust Davy. Never has there been a point where I haven't. If you have something against him handle it with him. Dragging an entire alliance into your personal feud is just silly.

It seems that he is trying to move on and you are trying to pick a fight with anyone chasing him around wherever he goes.

I suggest you two both explain what you want from the other and can leave it at that or handle it yourself.

Last edited by Duck on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Duck
Duck
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by subsailor Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:46 pm

OK, let me throw in my US$0.02.

The past is just that...the past. I don't know, nor am I really concerned with, what went on between Stardango and Lioness. It has little to do with the alliance currently operating in Universe 43, other than the fact that Stardango is now a member of that alliance (as of a couple of days ago).

Pan and myself are the co-leaders of this alliance in Universe 43. Any previous issues/heartaches/gripes/ruffled feathers frankly are old news. I doubt either party in this dispute knows the vast majority of current members in Universe 43.

A declaration of war over this? Really? As the previous poster pointed out, dragging entire alliances into a personal feud is just plain silly. I understand you two know each other in real life. Might I suggest you work out these differences in person, over drinks or something, and leave the alliance(s) out of it?

It clearly sounds personal, and while I'm not taking sides, from observation it sounds like you, Lioness, has the axe to grind. I strongly suggest you grind it in another manner...this is not the place, nor is the game the place, to air or fight out personal differences. We're adults here (I'm presuming, based on comments about jobs and whatnot). That being said, act accordingly.

Thank you.
subsailor
subsailor

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-08-12

http://www.robschumacher.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm

subsailor wrote:OK, let me throw in my US$0.02.

The past is just that...the past. I don't know, nor am I really concerned with, what went on between Stardango and Lioness. It has little to do with the alliance currently operating in Universe 43, other than the fact that Stardango is now a member of that alliance (as of a couple of days ago).

Pan and myself are the co-leaders of this alliance in Universe 43. Any previous issues/heartaches/gripes/ruffled feathers frankly are old news. I doubt either party in this dispute knows the vast majority of current members in Universe 43.

A declaration of war over this? Really? As the previous poster pointed out, dragging entire alliances into a personal feud is just plain silly. I understand you two know each other in real life. Might I suggest you work out these differences in person, over drinks or something, and leave the alliance(s) out of it?

It clearly sounds personal, and while I'm not taking sides, from observation it sounds like you, Lioness, has the axe to grind. I strongly suggest you grind it in another manner...this is not the place, nor is the game the place, to air or fight out personal differences. We're adults here (I'm presuming, based on comments about jobs and whatnot). That being said, act accordingly.

Thank you.

I have no axe to grind in the game or out side the game, I truly dont understand "Lioness666" It is true I am trying to run from her and KTA, I asked "Lioness666" not to pm me in game, she has stopped, thats good I now ask her to stop posting in our "ZEN" alliance, and I agree with the above post ! I dont know what she wants from me! I am truly confused by her posts and actions, ????

Thorns did not evict me I left as a natural progreshion to join ZEN, I am in the ZEN, in Andromeda, Hydra, uni 43, And the Leader of "ZEN" branch in uni 22, I am back to stay with the "ZEN" And I declare I will never communicate with lioness666 or KTA players ever again in ogame, my word to the "ZEN" team!

Its all very silly if you ask me !

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Stardango wrote:

I am back to stay with the "ZEN" And I declare I will never communicate with lioness666 or KTA players ever again in ogame, my word to the "ZEN" team!

Its all very silly if you ask me !

Kind Regards

Davy[/color]

There, there is a resolution, now lets see if the other party is going to continue with this.
Duck
Duck

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Morton Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello all and sorry to butt in on conversation like this, but I need to make one thing clear:
We did NOT kick Davy from THORNS, he decided to leave on his own, and considering there
was war impending us if he didn't leave, third in row at that also, we are thankful that he
choose the good of alliance. However, I am not happy that people who have not done
anything wrong (at least while with THORNS) are pressured out by big alliance!

Sir Morton
Grand Master of THORNS

Morton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lioness Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 am

@ Morton....there was no war impending on THORNS, who told you that? I posted all comms on your forum to show the reasons why some of my guys were acting in a threatening behaviour, due to a noobs attitude

One of your own diplomats tells me he was kicked, as does your 2IC, so now who do i believe?

@ davy, yes, you did ask me not to contact you ingame....i have obliged. At no time did you ask me not to post here

perhaps you fail to see that you yourself posted in this thread that i was your enemy ingame....funny coincidence but when you got that top 60 account i believe i did everything to help you, or do you consistently fail to see the good others try to do for you? I put my account at risk, throwing suicide probes at YOUR miner neighbours with no explanation, so that you could fleetsave...because you never understood what I meant when I told you to do it
I remember running acs hits with you, teaching you how to do all that...as a turtle, fleeting was never your strong point...you turn back to zen now, but WE hit ZEN, ME & YOU DAVY!!! and it never bothered you....i posted the hit in the KTA forum at the time...I'll quite happy move that hit to the public section for ZEN to view themself.

Also, I would suggest to ZEN that they read the THORNs forum:

happy new year when it comes

Last edited by IMADV8 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Named poster)

Lioness

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:02 am

Lioness, please either register an account or properly identify yourself when posting.

Your point, as far as I can tell, seems to be that Davy has spoken ill of you, and you'd like it to stop. Until then, you will obviously spare no effort in making trouble for him.

The one and only negative mention he or anyone else has made of you on this forum is here, where he said "she betrays me at every turn and she is my enemy". Considering you've claimed responsibility for the previous destruction of one of his former alliances, Demonic, he clearly had good reason to feel this way about you, whether or not there were additional circumstances.

As for any other details of your dispute, all of Zen is blissfully unaware and uninvolved, and would prefer to remain so. He is neither badmouthing nor advocating a war with you or your alliance on this forum. Neither you nor your alliance have even been mentioned here one single time since Davy's post nearly nine months ago. That one mention of you was incidental to the topic at hand, was only in direct response to my query, and was quickly forgotten by all involved.

In addition to the above point, Davy has sworn to cease all contact with you and your alliance, and has made it quite clear that he has no plans to speak ill of you in the future. I believe this should satisfy your request that he stop.

As for your assertion that he plans to make trouble for Zen, I will simply state that Davy has my absolute full trust and backing both as a leader of Zen and as a friend. Thank you for your warning.

Is there any further business with which we can assist you?
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by subsailor Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:59 pm

I'll chime in again, from the perspective of Universe 43's chapter now. I specifically address this to Lioness.

Lioness, it's old news. There has been so much turnover in the alliance, I doubt many even remember what went on.

And frankly, I'm surprised the grudge is still being held. This BS drove a member to leave the alliance in my universe. It's silly. If you are going to play the game, play the game. But do so without the juvenile silliness that you are dragging up.

If you and Davy have a personal issue, go work it out over a cup of coffee/beer/bottle of Scotch.

And try to remember something...this is a *GAME*. I don't know about you, but I have far more of a life outside OGame to let what someone has said/done in-game to keep me up at night in real life. In short, I believe what I'm trying to say is *get over it*.

This post may offend you, ruffle your feathers, or piss you off. Frankly, I don't care. I've read some of the history of this tiff on the OGame boards, and it reads like a bad soap opera. Having been in an actual (real life) war, let me assure you this little tiff is nothing to get worked up over. Again...it's a *game*.

My sincere advice...grow up. If that advice offends you, then it has hit a nerve and has a good measure of truth to it.

I imagine no one here wants to deal with your petty BS. It's boring, inane, and childish. Take it somewhere else, Lioness.

If you want to take this up with me, my real name is below. My email address is subsailor@gmail.com. I have no problem posting it, nor my own identity. If you have an issue with what I've said here, by all means contact me. I'll explain how you came to make this impression on someone who doesn't even know you. Maybe it will open your eyes.
subsailor
subsailor

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-08-12

http://www.robschumacher.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:08 am

Just to say I have unlocked the topic area today, in the hope that future response is in a light tone and following a new path of topic,

Update: I am now Chapter leader in Uni 22, we are a small unit of 4 players my personal rank 180 and we rank 40 on the alliance leader board, a low player count uni but still holds an interest.

I am chapter leader in uni Hydra with 25 players we rank 35 on the alliance leader board, my personal rank is 417, the uni is working well with a large player count,

After returning from a nine month break I feel happy and refreshed , and have embraced my game with valour and renewed vigour, I hope I have given something back to the ZEN alliance, in my short return, my hope is to stay consistent for the long term prospects of our alliance, the ZEN is now entering a new chapter in the universe IO, I hope that individual players find the time to support this new effort to expand our universe, our leaders have worked hard to set this chapter up , so try to inform your friends about our existence “uni IO”

I thank all the leaders and the founder of the ZEN, for there continual support to me and the alliance at large, I have placed a dedication on both my alliance chapter pages, dedicated to all named leaders that I have had support from.

To the Zen, Onwards and upwards!

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:57 am

There is always change in life and so is the same for a game

There is always change in life and so is the same for a game, I am very happy to be back in the game after my nine month break, it had its share of teething troubles in the first few weeks back, however that is all in the past and well sorted.

After setting up the ZEN chapters in uni 22 and uni Hydra, I found all was moving along very well what! with uni 22 having a small 4 man alliance in what could be described as a dyeing universe, however, I am in uni 22 long term, as for uni Hydra, it has gone from strength to strength, we have 31 team members and we rank 25 on the alliance leader board. Forum attendance is poor; however I am working on that one.

Then I decided that after giving up my alliances nine months ago, it would be nostalgic!, for me to create a new independent alliance, one that, I start from new and build as far as my new team and I are able, called: ( TT Rule, Kingdom Alliance),

I set myself the challenge, after six days, the new universe lo starting, I now have my alliance, complete with a well appointed forum and four leaders to support me, we have a team, at a count of 38, we rank on the alliance leader board at 12, this fluctuates, as it’s a new uni, we have been in position 10, however this will fluctuate for a time to come. Our forum participation is going well with 26 registered users and an average viewing of ten players a day, with some interesting posts being displayed.

After the Zen leaders and I debated my roll over in universe lo, we decided at this stage in the game that we would link, (TT Rule & ZEN as a NAP) thus keeping us in close ties, Zen alliance and leaders have access to our forum, as do you all!

Forum lo Link: http://kingdom.forumotion.co.uk

Please remember if you are a Zen player, I and the leaders would prefer if you support the new ZEN alliance in universe lo, Leader “Duck” please make all applications through “Duck”
Well that’s about it, apart for a strong thank you to my fellow ZEN leaders for their support on all my troubles and changes.
Thanks for looking into my dedicated section, it’s my diary. Lol

Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Zen Alliance Remembers its own: Star-Dango - Page 2 Empty I Created a private forum a few months ago for Alliance diplomatic use only for registered ogame players use

Post by Stardango Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:35 am

There is always change in life and so is the same for a game

All welcome to go to the TT Rule Kingdom forum and log in, as a member:

After the Zen leaders and I debated my roll over in universe lo, we decided at this stage in the game that we would link, (TT Rule & ZEN as a NAP) thus keeping us in close ties, Zen alliance and leaders have access to our forum, as do you all!

Forum lo Link: http://kingdom.forumotion.co.uk

Please
remember if you are a Zen player, I and the leaders would prefer if you
support the new ZEN alliance in universe lo, Leader “Duck” please make
all applications through “Duck”
Well that’s about it, apart for a
strong thank you to my fellow ZEN leaders for their support on all my
troubles and changes, I am afraid that this is where I remain,

Thanks for looking into my dedicated section, it’s my diary. Lol

Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:41 am

i might do that later, and try and become a representive of our great alliance
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Hello to the team, and congratulations on your efforts to
keep our Alliance strong and alive.

As you all know, I have 5 accounts in many universes and run
three Alliances, One alliance is the ZEN, In Universe 22 and Universe Hydra,
both work through one main ZEN forum, so it is easy to control both chapters
this way. And the (TT Rule Kingdom alliance) in the universe IO. Working from
the (TT Rule Kingdom forum) we have supporting Leaders in both Alliances and
forums, the help keep things working smoothly, if you look to the alliance main
page, you will see your Leaders listed. We need the leadership to support the team;
both the leadership and the team are working well together to keep it all
working .

So I have decided to give up my account in universe Jupiter
and universe 43 to enable me more time, to dedicate myself to both the “ZEN”
and “TT rule Alliances” looking to work closer with the team and keep an ever watchful
eye on the forum and its development, further to this I will be looking to see
how the team are working with each other in times of need, such as resources
and battle support including ACS Attacks. We have leaders for all the team to
work with and a forum to facilitate all support structures, I want players to
maintain a pm system between your team mates and buddies to strengthen our
communication and alliance support as we are brothers and sisters in a team, and
therefore we work as a team.

Onwards and upwards. My great friends.

I look forward to the shared support within our alliance.

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:57 am

aww sorry to see you leaving our uni star. but its still good that your staying with zen. it is also good that you advocate for a more active zen. i will try to make your wish come true in my uni =)

also i think i should address this. it seems star dango was an amazing person and i would of loved to meet him
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm

mordred wrote:aww sorry to see you leaving our uni star. but its still good that your staying with zen. it is also good that you advocate for a more active zen. i will try to make your wish come true in my uni =)

also i think i should address this. it seems star dango was an amazing person and i would of loved to meet him

leaving a universe is never easy, and as for uni 43. it was always my favorite uni, it had its trials and tribulations, however I did like it, further to that it remains very highly populated even after the introduction of other universes. perhaps one day i may return, watch that space. I have tester accounts all over the universe, just to look in the door to see how it is working, but often i delete them without becoming active. but if I like what I see, then I may remain. Al in all things are going very well, My alliance in Uni 22 is just a name sake, with 3 players. the ZEN are ranked at (31) on the leader board. universe ZEN Hydra is at rank : (17) And My alliance TT Rule are ranked at (7) on the leader board. so all in all the ZEN and TT Rule are holding there own. I have had some requests to start a New alliance in a universe, so I may consider this to happen, However I would appoint a leader to co-Lead it.. as I have plenty on my hands with three to Run. ( Time Will Tell ! )

I also decided to set up a ZEN wing in Hydra,"acer8504" had an alliance called "spectra" he changed it to "ZEN Spectra Wing" this for us was a great turning point his wing is close on our heals at rank(19) on the leader board. I thank "acer8504" and his team for the support.

Thankyou "mordred" for your kind words about me, you made me blush! I'm just normal or sub normal as a person, and make many mistakes , like every other person, but all I try to do is my best at any given time or at a task, that's all we can ask of our selfs or even others, However my friend I thank you for your lovely compliments!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 am

Well time has moved on; and "Ogame" has merged all the universes, compacting us into new categories, changing our game outlook and the people we play with, its been a challenging time for us all, however it takes time to adjust to the changes, and i am sure in time it will all work out for the best.

In preparation to my personal changes, as in moving home and losing my internet supplier, I decided with the merger hanging over my chapters I would hand them all over to new leaders to allow them to be carried forward to there new beginnings, this overall worked out to be a painful decision , but the correct one, all my previous chapters are doing well.

I still hold several ogame accounts, all on V mode, I am a member of ZEN uni 35 and I am co Leader & administration uni Jupiter ZEN,

and as always ZEN forum Administration supporting the Founder "Lord Vader" & "IMADV8"

Once I have a proper internet connection, I will come of v mode and become more active in the game, until then i will be supportive as administration.

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:00 pm

They merged all the universes? What?
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

IMADV8 wrote:They merged all the universes? What?

As in merged some universes lol
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2