Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance/allies IRC, Skype, etc for each Uni...

4 posters

Go down

Alliance/allies IRC, Skype, etc for each Uni... Empty Alliance/allies IRC, Skype, etc for each Uni...

Post by rorn Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:30 am

Im looking for help from some of the people that setup channels already (i think it was us). Hopefully im not thinking of another group that I play with, but if you guys run one of the quick communication channels for ACS defense/attacks, etc., I was wondering if we could setup channels for each universe we play for the alliance (ZEN) and one each for the allies (those in the coalition with us in those unis).

Right now I am looking at Uni 41, but I think it would be great for them all. Someone may already have this going, I just havent seen it yet.

Let me know if you guys are already on it or know someone who can.

Thanks!
rorn
rorn
Marshall
Marshall

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Alliance/allies IRC, Skype, etc for each Uni... Empty Re: Alliance/allies IRC, Skype, etc for each Uni...

Post by arekkusu Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:07 am

i already did that... but only 2 or 3 players used the channel to talk... so i abandoned.....
arekkusu
arekkusu
Zen Leader

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Alliance/allies IRC, Skype, etc for each Uni... Empty Re: Alliance/allies IRC, Skype, etc for each Uni...

Post by rorn Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 am

Yeah, i think that was the problem with the other. :/
rorn
rorn
Marshall
Marshall

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by wendypro Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks bạn….!!!!!
-------------------------
Tổng hợp các loại game gồm Game hay về bóng đá, game dua xe…tại choi gamegame online……
Cập nhật gia vang hàng ngày……….

wendypro
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Thu May 19, 2011 12:08 am

i would like to use something like that if you want to start one let me know
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum