Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok - Page 2 Empty Re: This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok

Post by Moeiii Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm

i feel like i just owned v.v haha
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok - Page 2 Empty Re: This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok

Post by gorku Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:26 am

nah you just got davied... and dont let it happen to often then we'll have to call you junoir...
gorku
gorku
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 am

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should i find a different profile picture then? With Roger from American Dad smoking a cigar?!! Cuz i would totally do that Laughing
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Moeiii wrote:NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should i find a different profile picture then? With Roger from American Dad smoking a cigar?!! Cuz i would totally do that Laughing

Done! lol!
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 am

thats funny... thinking of something different my self... like bambi meets godzilla... pretty funny movie if i say... affraid
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:52 pm

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok - Page 2 SadFairycard-1-1
Right lads lets get some screen shots on display lol
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2