Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks.

4 posters

Go down

If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks. Empty If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks.

Post by ionutmurar Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 pm

I am new to this game just start about 1 month and 1/2 so bear with me I am not too good at it.

I was just wondering if it's any specific area were u can report an attack so othere alliance members can see and identify war orriented players or alliances near by their universe.

For exemple I am in Hydra location 1:129:2 1:129:3 1:129:4 1:129:5 and I have this guy from Fabs 1:136:4 (Finally Got A Moon) who milks me daily.

As I create this topic he send 4 attacks to each of my planet today 09.22.2011 30 ships each cruisers wich will reach my planets at 16.39.40 starting.

Thank You for your time!

ionutmurar
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks. Empty Re: If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks.

Post by Moeiii Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:18 pm

this great!!! USE the quick chat! COME ON EVERYONE!! Very Happy not great that you got raided. use quick chat its easier Wink
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks. Empty Re: If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks.

Post by Stardango Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Moeiii wrote:this great!!! USE the quick chat! COME ON EVERYONE!! Very Happy not great that you got raided. use quick chat its easier Wink

I have decided that your idea for assistance is an important one, we may have posted this before in the zen forum, but it may have been lost in the many forum topics, so i have amended your title as above, players form all zen chapters and universes, may want to ask for help in this section, and in addition as our good team player "Moeiii" suggests above, that the quick chat box can be used in addition to you posting, to further chat to a team member offering assistance,

So to all ZEN players if you are being attacked and need assistance post details of your attacker hear, making sure you tell us your universe and all your attackers details, and the possible reson for the attack, be it revenge or just random!

We will do what we can with advice or just direct assistance with battle support or reserves to build you up again!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:39 pm

AND WE WILL KICK HIS ASS!!!! THIS IS ZEN!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:03 am

Moeiii wrote:AND WE WILL KICK HIS ASS!!!! THIS IS ZEN!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well from my experience, you often are on your own, in the galaxy alliance or no alliance, if you are being hit, you can only get help from a friend near you to defend you, or after the attack you may ask your friends to support a revenge attack, but which ever way you look at it, you still get hit, so yes if the team are online and do work on joint attacks, it is in its self a rarity. and not repeated overly much, if all the players are from the same time zone, say! all from America, or uk, then we can all be on at the same time , but unfortunately this is a multi country game, with different online times, yes we can kick ass, but only from time to time lol

So just be carfull out there ok
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 am

AMURICA!!!! F*** YEAH!!!! lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Moeiii wrote:AMURICA!!!! F*** YEAH!!!! lol

lol But remember all players come from a country and may be patriotic! lol If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks. Cid_0010
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:00 pm

yeah sure... go little country of savoy... lol

(little town outside champaign the home of the U of I)

Just in case you were wondering....
lol!
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:06 pm

gorku wrote:yeah sure... go little country of savoy... lol

(little town outside champaign the home of the U of I)

Just in case you were wondering....
lol!

Ah well if it realy does exist may we see its country flag please lol
 If you are a member of any ZEN chapter post in this area for distress help on attacks. Att00010
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down