Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting can become, a bad spammer! make your replys a good reply or have your post removed.

5 posters

Go down

Posting can become, a bad spammer!   make your replys a good reply or have your post removed. Empty Posting can become, a bad spammer! make your replys a good reply or have your post removed.

Post by mordred Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:37 am

i am determined to get be one of the top five posters on the forum.

so expect many many many posts from me

on every topic anyone posts so i can get to the top 5

i am a very determined person =P
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

Posting can become, a bad spammer!   make your replys a good reply or have your post removed. Empty Re: Posting can become, a bad spammer! make your replys a good reply or have your post removed.

Post by Freyja Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 am

Good luck Wink
Good to see that there is somebody's activ on the forum Smile

Freyja
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Posting can become, a bad spammer!   make your replys a good reply or have your post removed. Empty Re: Posting can become, a bad spammer! make your replys a good reply or have your post removed.

Post by mordred Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:09 pm

lol yea your pretty active yourself
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 am

hehe i went through every unanswered post on the forum and answered any i could =)
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:16 pm

mordred wrote:i am determined to get be one of the top five posters on the forum.

so expect many many many posts from me

on every topic anyone posts so i can get to the top 5

i am a very determined person =P

Ah ! so it is true you are a professional forum spammer.. lol well your post must be good and make sence to all the ZEN players, because if you create posts that are in bad taste or not in the relevent posting subject areas we may delete them. ok, just a heads up on that one.

we have no objection to you replying to posts as often as you wish, but however make sure you are answering it properly and not just saying , one word like " I and no" as that will look like you are just Spamming blindly. please answer Peoples topics with some regard to what the previous person is chatting about, you are helping to keep the forum alive, but we do have some small rules ok

Keep up your happy spamming it keeps us all amused.

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:46 pm

I should of read this before all o other topics.I'll try to keep it relent
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:10 pm

mordred wrote:I should of read this before all o other topics.I'll try to keep it relent

don't be worried, forums are large and confusing at times and we often pick up information or even rules long after we embark on topics , its just a learning curve, that takes time, even i make blunders lol

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vader Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Wink Reach the top 1 Wink
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
ZEN “Founder and Supreme Leader”

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:54 am

its nearly impossible because you keep posting...lol
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

gorku wrote:its nearly impossible because you keep posting...lol

Posting can become, a bad spammer!   make your replys a good reply or have your post removed. Mouths10Lol Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down