Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

Post by Stardang Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Hello I am the leader of the specter allaince and i see that our two alliances have alot in common, we share the same views on how to play the game and in many other aspects. we are looking for friends out in the black to help each other with Trade, acs Attack and defend, and to help some newer player get there start.If there is anything else you want to know just respond to this and i will check back often. again thanks for takeing the time to read this and have a great day.

Stardang

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty Re: New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

Post by Stardango Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 pm

I thank you for posting in the ZEN forum, To show your determination to be supportive and to be supported!

I have chatted to you in pm, and i see you and i have the same long-term goals for our alliances, you are a solid leader, and i respect this, in you! I hope over the next few months we grow to be friends and have a mutual understanding, leading to strong trading and the possibility of us being long-term allies,

Please continue to use the forum, and if you would like to register with the forum to become an open member, this would help us in communication, further to this your members may do so like wise, unfortunately you will not be allowed to view our inner forums relating to other subsections chapters. but you will have access to our main forum. if you or your team join the forum please may i ask all your team to post their names below so all ZEN leadership will be able to identify you as being our friends!

I look forward to future debating!

Enjoy our forum, the leader of the ZEN alliance is " Lord Vader" all other leaders are chapter leaders!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty Re: New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:47 pm

I am very impressed with your allaince and hope we can become even better friends. and to show that i am a respectful player and partner here are some tools i have found to be very useful in the game. plz pass them on to your allaince and let me know what you think.

http://www.speedsim.net/
It is a great sim. for looking for battles.

http://ogame-tools.pl/en,1,RakSim.html
Great for hitting players with IPM's

http://ogame.gamestats.org/org/Hydra/
has a lot of usefull tools.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:05 pm

i have sent the invite to my alliance to come and post and take part in this form and thank you for the invite i hope we can help each other out in this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 am

Yes And thank you, your more than welcome, and I look forward to your members posting in our forum, as I say to you in pm, my hope is in time when your alliance has stability in numbers and your ranking moves up, and we see our members participating, in inter alliance relationships, you and i can work on a stronger relationship. long-term!

I look forward to this union!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty New ZEN wing In Hydra

Post by Stardango Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 am

The leader (Acer8504) of the 8 man, spectra alliance is about to undertake a merger with the ZEN alliance, creating a new (ZEN) wing in the Hydra Universe, thus supporting the (ZEN Angelic Angels) in the quest to advance and keep the ZEN name alive,

( Lord Vader) worked hard many years ago to establish the ZEN alliance, And we as his Supporting leaders do all in our power to assist him in his challange to keep ZEN alive.

The wing should be set up in the next week, all going well!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty Thanks you for haveing us

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:34 am

My alliance and I are really happy to become part of this bortherhood I am looking forward to this very much.
I hope The specters will be a part of the great Zen name for a long time. I do belive that we will be of great help to each other.

Again thank you for this honor and for the friendship.

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty New ZEN wing In Hydra

Post by Stardango Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:31 am

Important: as of today we have a merger with the "Spectra" alliance, It is now a ZEN wing called:

(Zen Specter Wing (former Specters) Leader "acer8504"

So I ask all the team to trade with our new zen wing, and to pm the players for assistance and ACS attacks

Keep in mind this is now part of the ZEN angelic angels alliance , our Brothers ok

I ask you all to check it out,

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty New wing Sub forum

Post by Stardango Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 am

Stardango wrote:
Important: as of today we have a merger with the "Spectra" alliance, It is now a ZEN wing called:

(Zen Specter Wing (former Specters) Leader "acer8504"

So I ask all the team to trade with our new zen wing, and to pm the players for assistance and ACS attacks

Keep in mind this is now part of the ZEN angelic angels alliance , our Brothers ok

I ask you all to check it out,

Kind Regards
Davy

Further to this I have asked the leadership today in pm to "Lord Vader"
And "IMADV8" to set up a sub forum for your new leadership roll in Hydra
as the WING leader.

SO please as a new wing Leader feel free to pm the forum leadership with requests and questions,

Your new sub forum will be up and running very soon!

any questions please just ask!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni, ZEN Spectra Wing, for (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango

Post by Stardango Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 am

The sub forum has been kindly created by "IMADV8" for the New Spectra Alliance Wing:

Can all the spectra team please register for the hydra wing it is contained in the hydra sub forum however it is listed separately in the group registration area, if you can't find where to register then leave a message below and i can add you to the appropriate Wing Sub forum:

I welcome you all!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:27 am

Below a list of the new Z. Spec ( Specter Wing Alliance )

Memberlist
Rank
Fleet
NamePoints
Fleet
magamo5534.513
acer850416.760
vardicd14.934
Samsung5.439
thunderw4.619
aizy3.472
Drahylius2.613
maxmini942.116
U.F.N.57

Can All "Spectre" Members please register in the forum and I will add you to your users group "

Many thanks Davy

Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat May 14, 2011 9:20 am

Acer8504 My dear friend

Now that you are leader of the Hydra wing and have a sub forum, I was thinking that ZEN may recognise you now as one of our leaders, May i ask you to contact, both "IMADV8" and "Lord vader" and say that i recommend you as a leader in the ZEN community, and could you have leadership status in the forum, This would be good for you in many ways, and would allow you to create a ZEN alliance in any universe that did not have one, it would also give you editing rights in your sub forum etc.

Please let me know how you get on with this request to the ZEN leadership

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 4:02 pm

I have sent msg to both lord vader and IMADV8.
Again i want to thank you for this. I am very happy to be a part of this great alliance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Update on the Spectra wing members list:

Memberlist
Rank
Fleet
NamePoints
Fleet
magamo5599.087
acer850445.046
Ogin44.676
thunderw31.101
defyallodds125.379
Samsung19.616
junglereaver13.181
Drahylius10.787
riksaw10.423
recadra9.256
jyoder7.798
maxmini946.612
TeancumsFury5.600
ithilis4.788
aizy4.677
U.F.N.4.489
sam74.044
Plasma3.520
jpride2.902
LordMathom2.618
dumplingyzr2.325
jack1jack1.609
pipcarder1.487
l0rd203
dibley0
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue May 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Stardango wrote:Acer8504 My dear friend

Now that you are leader of the Hydra wing and have a sub forum, I was thinking that ZEN may recognise you now as one of our leaders, May i ask you to contact, both "IMADV8" and "Lord vader" and say that i recommend you as a leader in the ZEN community, and could you have leadership status in the forum, This would be good for you in many ways, and would allow you to create a ZEN alliance in any universe that did not have one, it would also give you editing rights in your sub forum etc.

Please let me know how you get on with this request to the ZEN leadership

Kind Regards
Davy

I would like to congratulate you on your new role as one of the ZEN,s great leaders, the ZEN always try to have leaders that are fun-loving , mature and dedicated, I congratulate "Acer8504" in your new promotion as a zen leader further to this I thank the top leaders and founder of the ZEN for promoting you to this responsable position.

Further to this I also have great pleasure in offering you a position in my personal alliance "TT Rule Kingdom Alliance" in un io I will pm you in that universe ok

I know you are The ZEN wing Leader for the Spectra Zen Wing along side my (ZEN Angelic Angels), hydra Chapter and now have a leadership role in the ZEN forum, But I would like you to consider the role as "Assistant Leader" in my alliance In the ( io Universe)

any how I congratulate you and thank you for your dedication and assistance to both alliances.

Kindest Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed May 18, 2011 12:11 pm

(TT Rule Kingdom Alliance from universe io) Leader and Founder ( Stardango)

we welcome our new " Assistant Leader" "Acer" to the (TT Rule Kingdom Alliance, Universe io) fold, of the Leader boys, we are all equal and work as a team of leaders, all having our own specific tasks in the alliance leadership role. The Assistant Leader has to work close to me and help support and keep communication going between the leader members, to help keep the integrity of the support structure, The Assistant leader is a multi tasked person, supporting all the leaders, and referring back to me for confirmation and action on any given problem or decisions requested.

Post as Assistant Leader.

The roll is simple, We have me as founder, and we have other leaders with appointed specific tasks, the Assistant leader, helps me keep a balance in the alliance and forum, responding to topics and in particular leaders topics, as in supporting them with replies, assuming you agree with what they have said, further to your role, you pm the leaders and post in their private forum section,
(lol, yes you can’t see it yet lol, but it’s there.)
Your job is to keep the leadership together, in a subtle way, keeping them communicating with each other, this is important, so far we have a great leadership, so your task will be easy. From time to time you can create new forum topics and post the links in the circulars, and sometimes circulate a moral boosting speech to keep the alliance spirit up.
The most important job is to work close to our Diplomat, he keeps us safe from wars. He is a good guy, and is leader of his own alliance in une 43, the Thorns.
It’s a no pressure job, and you may v mode as often as you need and you need not be posting every day lol. Having leaders, keeps the team feeling bonded and secure.

I hope you consider the role

Kind Regards
Davy

==========

Now you have considered the role and have accepted it, I welcome you to the Leadership,

"Acer" Is also a ZEN leader in the main ZEN forum, and Is my Appointed ZEN Angelic Angels alliance Wing Leader Called "ZEN Spectra"

We welcome you to our happy Home!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

New wing Sub forum For Hydra uni,  ZEN Spectra Wing, for  (ZEN Angelic Angels Alliance) Stardango Empty The Zspec Wing merger with main ZEN alliance, Wing closed

Post by Stardango Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:23 pm

After a long period, I worked close with the "ZSpec
Wing" players, and i say players, as the zen wing leaders decided to go
of line and refused to communicate with their team of 40 players, in
distress the ZEN wing members came to me (Stardango) for advice and
assistance, I asked them to pm there leaders and ask that control should
be realigned, this did nothing, no response from the leaders, in
frustration the members of the wing asked what rank was needed to join
the main ZEN in Hydra, we suggested rank 500. a few weeks passed and yet
no leaders response in the ZSpec Wing, frustration spread to 60% of the
alliance, at that point a player asked me if all the wing could merge
with the main alliance as the wing had lost momentum, and leadership, I
have allowed the wing to be absorbed into the main alliance, As far as I
am concerned the wing is now over and ZEN will have no wing in the
hydra universe, Unless one of our trusted leaders starts one. other than
that I do not recognise a wing from this day forward, I see the: ZSPEC
AS A NORMAL ALLIANCE, AND NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE ZEN PERIOD.

The only recognisable alliance is: ZEN Angelic Angels, The main ZEN Alliance in Universe Hydra.

Kind Regards
Davy

Leader of the ZEN Chapter in Universe Hydra
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:36 am

not much can be done when they dont answer there messages... far better than what happened to me back in the early days when the leaders highjacked the wing... learned my lesson well on keeping my temper and just dont care much anymore... well i do cause i just attack them well...lol
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:09 pm

gorku wrote:not much can be done when they dont answer there messages... far better than what happened to me back in the early days when the leaders highjacked the wing... learned my lesson well on keeping my temper and just dont care much anymore... well i do cause i just attack them well...lol

Lol its no fun ! is it lad!

So far the (ZSpec Alliance). are still 12 strong, but most of line, we will see what happens to them in the coming weeks!, but for now we don't recognise them as ZEN.
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:22 am

if thats the case if they stay in v-mode there good otherwise i know of a bunch of deut i need and where to get it...lmao
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 pm

Thats just it, fare pickings I say!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:28 pm

damn straight... maybe i'll be nice and leave them alone...NOT
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 am

gorku wrote:damn straight... maybe i'll be nice and leave them alone...NOT
The ZEN wing is officially over and "Acer" has been removed from the Zen leadership, and the wing forum links removed, "Zspec Alliance" is now on their own, we have no NAP with them or any other agreements, so yes their alliance is vulnerable to raiding parties!

The "Zspec Alliance" still refuse to chat to any zen member. very strange situation??????
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 am

its time to acs some and destroy the rest... maybe theyll get the message that they screwed themselves...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 pm

gorku wrote:its time to acs some and destroy the rest... maybe theyll get the message that they screwed themselves...

Indeed, the "Zspec" Alliance leaders have failed to support their members and "ZEN" at large, however all was not lost as we have given all the wing a home in our main alliance, the first few days of the transition was difficult, as it seems the wing communicated mainly by circulars, and when they all joined our main alliance, the wing members assumed we did likewise, "Wrong" we in the main use the forum, and the pm system, and only use the circulars for very important information relevent to all 50 members!

I have repeated the rules in the circular, explaining to the members to use circulars sparingly. I think now the members are settling in and know our rule!

The remaining players are in "ZSpec" there outcome is uncertain!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next