Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe.

+2
mordred
Stardango
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. Empty "ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe.

Post by Stardango Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:16 am

Universe 22 report:

We now find our self’s in the month of march 2011, after a long hard year in universe 22, we enter this new year with despondency, as we see our numbers diminishing, to date we have logged: 400 universe players and 100 alliances and at least 45% of the players are inactive or on vmode, we are now just a two man alliance ,loyal to each other as friends, we have invited many players to join us, but to no avail, most players prefer a solo existence or a one man alliance.

Our two man alliance ranks on the leader board at: ( Research 30, Fleet 35 and Rank 37) below are a chart of the top ten alliances, which have some good numbers in comparison to us.

Top ten uni 22 Alliances

1 stay Exiles 3.380 20 (169)
2 stay RAGE 2.230 13 (172)
3 stay GDI 2.122 14 (152)
4 stay Cp6uja 1.669 11 (152)
5 stay ONL 1.477 16 (92)
6 stay UWAF 1.418 12 (118)
7 stay T.D 1.249 7 (178)
8 stay F.C. 1.221 8 (153)
9 stay LTL 1.185 7 (169)
10 stay VA 1.062 7 (152)

I conclude we set up “ZEN” much too late in the universe, however our name is widely known in UN 22 and we have some good friends and allies with “AlpArslan, from “HoN” Alliance.

My rank ( Stardango is presently at: 163) and my friends rank (ThunderGod is presently at: 326

We are still in a cold war with the two alliances that failed to merge with the “ZEN” it’s a pity it did not pan out, because, “ONL” ranked 15, with 16 members And “ UWAF” ranked 13 with 12 members so both alliances have good numbers and are ranking well. But unfortunately, internal troubles prevented the merger going ahead, and leading to hostilities between the factions. when both "ONL" and "UWAF" started to squabble with each other "ZEN" decided enough was enough, and we stood our own ground.

Moving on, we often wonder what will become of the universe 22. And our hope is, one day we can port our accounts to a new universe, one day!
Well that’s it for now! I will keep you posted on any changes in this universe.
Kind Regards
Davy

Last edited by Stardango on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. Empty Re: "ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe.

Post by mordred Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 am

how has things changed in the past month?
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. Empty Re: "ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe.

Post by Stardango Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:54 am

Thanks for asking,

Not much change in uni 22, its all very stable at the moment, and players are holding tight, and building defence and fleets, so although its a low population universe, you still have an active game going on, I for one will remain in it untill ogame change it or ask us to merge, And as far as i see it i am still flying the ZEN flag.

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 pm

thats good

ive never seen ogame merge 2 uni's

of course i could be wrong
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 pm

OGame: Universe merging in the works for classic
space browser game!

News from 11/24/2010 10:29 am

Responding to requests in a player survey, publisher Gameforge decided
to introduce a 'unifusion' universe merging feature to the MMOG OGame. A
prototype is being developed, which will initially be tested on the
German server, before being implemented worldwide.

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. Ogame_59

OGame

Unifusion is a tool which will enable players of the space-themed
strategy browser game to transfer from one or more universe to another.
The starting point will be called 'Exodus universe' and the destination
will be called the 'Target universe'. The criteria for both are
determined by the number of players, the age of the universe and the top
player's number of points. No exact date has been set for the
implementation of this new feature, however game developers are
currently dedicating significant time and energy to its development.

http://board.ogame.se/board27-nyheter/board28-spel/18323-news-about-the-merging-of-universes/

Kind regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Ok cool, if we ever do merge will there be a plan to build another zen branch?
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:15 pm

If the merge were to take me to a universe that there was no zen in then i would consider making a zen alliance in it, but time will tell on what universes are included in the mergers, it may not include uni 22 at the first trial, however i am sure ogame are looking to merge most dying unis in time, I hope so!

if any one has new and updated information, please post it in this section!

Many thanks
davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:49 pm

To the members of ZEN,
Greetings.

I am here on behalf of the Brotherhood of Nod seeking further information on your relationship with ONL. You see, I am concerned by ONL politicians waving flags of 'freedom,' 'democracy,' and 'justice.' Throughout the galaxies, no organization has done more to oppress the defenseless than ONL. They present a program of democracy but are unwilling to grant its principles or support the guarantees of peace. What ONL supports is the destruction of peace for the sake of universal domination.

...Or I should say I was concerned. Recently onlghost, ONL's founder and leader, had his true nature dishonorably displayed for all to see. On March 15th, onlghost (and SkiZott, his second account) was banned by Xennor for account sharing. Not only is ONL willing to trample the weak they swore to protect--they are willing to trample the very Terms and Conditions of OGame itself!

Both to avenge our Brothers and to avenge the countless victims of ONL who have no voice, Nod has tirelessly been campaigning to wipe out all traces of this evil. We convert those we can, and destroy those we can't. Currently ONL is a fractured, hollow shell of what it once was, with all but three of its members cowardly hiding in V-Mode. But ONL still exists; the purification is not yet complete.

ZEN's declared principles are peace and pacifism. Therefore, I can only assume you did not know the true nature of ONL when you originally planned to merge with them. But now that the truth has been revealed to you, I am sure you can sympathize with the Brotherhood's cause. Knowledge is power; any information you can give Nod to hasten ONL's destruction would be greatly appreciated.

Brotherhood, Unity, Peace
~Kane
Kane
Kane
"NOD" Alliance: Allies to ZEN

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-04-11

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Brotherhood_of_Nod22/index.php?act=s

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 am

I suggest that you send PMs to the leaders in your universe.only they can choose.from my knowledge we don't plan to merge with anyone.
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 am

Kane wrote:To the members of ZEN,
Greetings.

I am here on behalf of the Brotherhood of Nod seeking further information on your relationship with ONL. You see, I am concerned by ONL politicians waving flags of 'freedom,' 'democracy,' and 'justice.' Throughout the galaxies, no organization has done more to oppress the defenseless than ONL. They present a program of democracy but are unwilling to grant its principles or support the guarantees of peace. What ONL supports is the destruction of peace for the sake of universal domination.

...Or I should say I was concerned. Recently onlghost, ONL's founder and leader, had his true nature dishonorably displayed for all to see. On March 15th, onlghost (and SkiZott, his second account) was banned by Xennor for account sharing. Not only is ONL willing to trample the weak they swore to protect--they are willing to trample the very Terms and Conditions of OGame itself!

Both to avenge our Brothers and to avenge the countless victims of ONL who have no voice, Nod has tirelessly been campaigning to wipe out all traces of this evil. We convert those we can, and destroy those we can't. Currently ONL is a fractured, hollow shell of what it once was, with all but three of its members cowardly hiding in V-Mode. But ONL still exists; the purification is not yet complete.

ZEN's declared principles are peace and pacifism. Therefore, I can only assume you did not know the true nature of ONL when you originally planned to merge with them. But now that the truth has been revealed to you, I am sure you can sympathize with the Brotherhood's cause. Knowledge is power; any information you can give Nod to hasten ONL's destruction would be greatly appreciated.

Brotherhood, Unity, Peace
~Kane

I do Agree with all that you say and you have our support politically, as we are just a two-man alliance in universe 22, however as you see ZEN is a large institution with a long hand of justice in the ogame community, and we are a democratic team and play as delicately as possible , upholding some democratic principles, we were betrayed by the "ONL" alliance and attacked by them many times, we will be happy to see them removed from the ogame stage.

If you need further assistance please just pm me ingame or post in this section.

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 pm

The enemy of our enemy is our friend. Wink The Brotherhood of Nod and its wing the Hand of Nod would like to seek an alliance with ZEN within universe 22.

As for the campaign: to date we have successfully scared most of ONL into V-Mode. We have also converted Ouddi to our cause, and have made agentvero abandon ONL in favor of joining 150k Pro. Currently we are attacking ghostofwar, and we are gearing up for an attack on the uber-turtle IWTBA. We will let you know when we are in position to attack him, and will request your ACS assistance.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:28 am

Well it looks like you guys have it all in hand and have great plans afoot, I hope your raids are succesful, with little in the way of retaliation,

We will help in any way we can , if we can, It all relies on timing and availability of our ships at that time, I am running three alliances and it takes up my time as a leader in all three, i have over a hundred players to look after, so it keeps me busy, that's where team work is invaluable to us, as it allows me freedom to keep in control, We have a good leadership in my alliances and in the ZEN main forum, so it portions the responsibility.

UWAF were also involved in the proposed merger with ZEN And ONL.. have you any dealings with UWAF?

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 am

UWAF is remaining aloof in the whole situation. They have no interest in "unfair" bashing of other players over and over, even if said players are only reaping what they sowed...Also, they see no benefit in allying themselves with Nod.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 am

Thats good, it looks like "UWAF" are being diplomatic and professional in there approach to the uni 22 situation, and are conducting them selfs well, that for me is a good thing,

Over all i see your alliance playing a good part in the stabilisation of the uni 22 and policing the alliances with a bad games ethic, We support you in this task, I will allow you to use this area and any other alliance you should allocate to use this forum as a central discussion point for uni 22 reforms, So in short you can encourage alliance leaders to debate there intentions for support in uni 22, using this forum as a political stage, this will allow us all to come together united and strong, so if you have any suggestions please post in this forum , and recruit other alliances to do like wise,

We will become mighty in uni 22 as a political institution.

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:00 am

Understood. We will keep you up to date on the progress against ONL. I estimate that it will cease to exist by the end of August.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:44 pm

This breaking news definitely warrants a double post...
onlghost is back!

He now uses the 88th account, "theonly", and is hunting many members of Nod for revenge. I am currently working on getting him kicked out of Exiles, considering that Exiles is better than letting a banned cheater into their ranks. Although you cannot personally attack him, Stardango, we would greatly appreciate it if you could help some of the smaller players rebuild when they get crashed.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:01 am

Thats the thing about ogame, it with its construction allows players to change identity and re emerge as some one else, I am always suspicious when players refuse to join a forum, as most players know that there IP address is traceable by the forum administrators, and if they are undercover would be detected very quickly should a search be made,

Yes after your battles, I may be able to offer some repair supplies to players lower ranked than my self, to keep with in the rules for trade . and avoid the pushing rule, lol

Yes we need to apply some political pressure and some military pressure to flush out the bad players involved, in our quest to cleanse the uni 22 situation

Keep me posted

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:15 pm

So far, onlghost has only crashed Lyrell and me. Frankly, this is a good thing; we had no reason to fleetsave until now! And it's better we learned the necessity of fleetsaving with fleets of 200 ships, instead of 2,000.

However, we have also learned that Exiles has also accommodated onlghost's cheater friend SkiZott by giving him the rank ~30 account "TheOne".

It is also interesting to note that Exiles aggressively denies that onlghost or Skizott cheated. They insist that the Game Operators of Uni22 made a mistake and were too stupid/proud to fix it, and that onlghost and SkiZott are only guilty of fumbling an account sitting. Which brings us to another interesting question: Is Exiles more concerned with sportsmanship, or winning? It would seem the latter, because if they were concerned about the former, they would prefer to err on the side of those whose job it is to ban cheaters. As opposed to erring on the side of the cheaters themselves.

Lyrell and I don't mind rebuilding by ourselves. But we'll immediately give you a holler if our other buddies get crashed, because while we're rebuilding, it won't be easy for us to help them ourselves.

Also, if you would be so kind as to update your external alliance page to note that ZEN is allied with both the Brotherhood of Nod and the Hand of Nod, we would greatly appreciate it.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 am

All the above makes complete sence to me and I will amend my front page today to show our connections in the universe!

Chat soon!

Kind regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Has NEWBIE applied for ZEN yet? I was working on converting him to Nod, but he's not interested in attacking, so I directed him towards our local friendly pacifists. Smile
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat May 21, 2011 5:15 pm

Kane wrote:Has NEWBIE applied for ZEN yet? I was working on converting him to Nod, but he's not interested in attacking, so I directed him towards our local friendly pacifists. Smile

No he has not approched me for acceptance!

Hope all good with you guys?

Last edited by Stardango on Sat May 21, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 pm

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. Cid_d810

Well as we all know by now from reading the threads, that
universe 22 is becoming less populated by the day, and the active alliances are
diminishing in their numbers, I am afraid that the “ZEN” alliance has now
joined the ranks of the growing one person alliances, that dominate the
universe, However just like me, I suppose the one Person alliances hang on to their
pride and loyalty to their alliance, “one
would say all join up in one alliance”
that would be the smart thing to do, however loyalty and pride, will
make most men fall. I for one Love and respect the ZEN so I still fly our flag
for all to see. I am lucky I guess as I am a forum leader in the ZEN and I run
a ZEN alliance in the universe Hydra, and we have many members and rank high,
so I have something in the way of back ground to the ZEN, but some one person
alliances in universe 22 have no back ground to their Alliance name, it’s just
an add on to their solo status.

Communication in the universe is dwindling and many players
are now on v mode, so the banter and action is in the demise, we all hope one
day soon Ogame will port all our accounts to a universe of our choosing. When we
have no idea, if ever.

For now I hang onto a great account in a poor domain, I feel
sad at this prospect.

That it for now people. A new update in a few months time ok

Kind Regards

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Tue May 24, 2011 2:52 am

Hah, you say you're aggravated. And yet I notice that ZEN's numbers have doubled in Uni22! Congratulations! Who are the new guys?
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Tue May 24, 2011 1:52 pm

"ZEN" In uni 22, "The last days in a dying universe. Goruke10

lol... yes my friend just when you think you are at a losing end of the stick, surprise, i get 4 new players to the team, well that's a moral boost to "ZEN" in uni 22

Now we are a 5 man alliance.

so that keeps me from being lonely lol

Hope all going well with your team and the warring factions are at a low under your bombardments, any update would be good!

Your buddy

Davy

Ps , My friend Kane, Do you do karate?
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Tue May 24, 2011 6:17 pm

What an odd question...yes I do karate.
Anyway
The progress against ONL is slow but steady. Members continue to drop from ONL while Nod continues to grow and refine our Brothers. Currently we are giving LeftShroom some excellent reasons to leave.
Kane
Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next