Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TO ALL MEMBERS OF ZEN IN ALL THE UNIVERSES

+3
IMADV8
arekkusu
Lord Vader
7 posters

Go down

TO ALL MEMBERS OF ZEN IN ALL THE UNIVERSES Empty TO ALL MEMBERS OF ZEN IN ALL THE UNIVERSES

Post by Lord Vader Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 am

Please note that the original leaders of Zen have stopped playing and have disbanded Zen Alliance in Universe 38(first real active universe for Zen).

If any one knows what has happened to the other alliances, please send me a PM or a mail.

I am the forum owner. If anyone has a problem with managing the forum, that person should contact me.

If anyone wants to be an admin or moderator, contact me.

We don`t play anymore, so we don`t have anything to do here but i`m still willing to help you guys.

Does anyone want to join a new universe and "open" Zen there?
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
ZEN “Founder and Supreme Leader”

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://zenalliance.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

TO ALL MEMBERS OF ZEN IN ALL THE UNIVERSES Empty Re: TO ALL MEMBERS OF ZEN IN ALL THE UNIVERSES

Post by arekkusu Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:00 pm

yo vadeeeer!!! long time no c... how's it goin?? XD now i'm off space ships and on fantasy rol games... the current one i'm in right now is on Runes of magic... how's your life dude?
arekkusu
arekkusu
Zen Leader

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

TO ALL MEMBERS OF ZEN IN ALL THE UNIVERSES Empty Re: TO ALL MEMBERS OF ZEN IN ALL THE UNIVERSES

Post by Lord Vader Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 pm

I`m doing well. How are you doing?

Well actually, my life kinda sucks. I just wrote my exams...and i`m writing the same exams again in October...Sad
Lord Vader
Lord Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Good to see you two, it's been ages.

Pan is leader in 43 and Andromeda. I don't stop by that often, but last I saw they were doing pretty well. I made him an admin several months back so he could handle whatever he needed to.
IMADV8
IMADV8
ZEN Leader, “Forum Master & Diplomat”

Number of posts : 1183
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pan Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks for the good word IMADV8.

We gained some new members in 43, Andromeda is fairly small but doing okay.

I am also into a Facebook game called "Kingdoms of Camelot".

We would love to have you in Andromeda or 43.

Pan
Pan
Pan
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Duck Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

I just saw this and dont know what happened to uni 38. The original leaders were me and psycotic X and I don't remember who we handed leadership over to. I don't know why they would disband it either.

Me and Psycotic X are starting an alliance together in tomorows .us uni Capella. I am hoping it would be as successful as Zen was in its prime. I suspect it will be roughly the same as here, just the two of us have taken a long while to think, and go through school. We have decided it's time to start again. I dearly hope some of the great people we have met here will decide a new start is in order to build another great dynasty as was here. This time will indeed be better. But only with the people we had here. If any of you join the new uni in .US tomorow. Search for the alliance Genesis. I will be under Duck. If you wish to join us once again, please include when you apply, your name from here. I will make sure you are taken into a position you deserve.

Dont give up hope on Zen, but I dont think there is much life left here. A new start would do much of us good.

I dont want anyone reading this thinking we abandonded Zen. Me and psycotic X along with so many of the ancient siths spent countless hours bringing this place to where it was when it was fully functional. I would be very excited to have some of the very skillful players and leaders I have seen here come and join us. Think about it. It will be very worth your while.

Regards,

Duck.
Duck
Duck

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vader Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 pm

You handed the leadership to me.

Then I created this forum together with arekkusu and we did a lot of great changes. We even did war against Aoff. Then I handed the leadership to Lynisec as I was moving to a new country.

Now they disbanded for an unknown reason and my uni 38 account was deleted although I was in vacation mode.

Lord Vader
Lord Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 am

I think Lynise quit about six months back. I don't know if she gave leadership to someone else or just up and abandoned the game, but it's unlikely that she was the one to have disbanded the alliance. I'll ask next time I see her.
IMADV8
IMADV8

Back to top Go down

Post by arekkusu Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:48 pm

it's been great to hear a word from you guys... it's bean quite a while... since school is over.. i'm thinking on playing ogame again... i'll get on a fresh universe... if you guys ever take a visit through fernax... give me a call...
arekkusu
arekkusu
Zen Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vader Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Okay Thanks Imad.

Arekkusu, you should play with us in .us .
Lord Vader
Lord Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by arekkusu Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:54 pm

forget fernax... i didn't like that uni... now i'm in ogame.us.. capella... with the reborn zen...
arekkusu
arekkusu
Zen Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by IMADV8 Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:45 am

Lynise doesn't remember what happened. Doesn't really matter, I guess.
IMADV8
IMADV8

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Vader Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:51 pm

I`m opening Zen in the next Universe because I won`t be having any exams soon and I really need to get back to Ogame. Next time i`ll write important exams will be in 2 years. Who wanna play in the new universe?
Lord Vader
Lord Vader

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 pm

well i just got back to you all, so not sure whats been going on but will start to look at what you are hoping to gain and try to be an active part of it, great to see you all, missed your chat!

Kind regards
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pan Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Come over to Andromeda on ogame.org and join us in Z E N (with spaces).
We need more members! Smile
Pan
Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 am

I will today go to andromida, and set up a new account ok

And perhaps i can find an upgrade when over there, looking forward to seeing you soon!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by theonlghost Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Lord Vader wrote:I`m opening Zen in the next Universe because I won`t be having any exams soon and I really need to get back to Ogame. Next time i`ll write important exams will be in 2 years. Who wanna play in the new universe?

idk if you have seen my posts but i am trying to open my alliance to zen members as a branch for the zen in uni 22 if you are looking to play in a new uni you should check out my posts before you just start a new account in a random uni

theonlghost
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pan Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 pm

Come to Andromeda in ogame.org
We need lots more members and I will help you get started. Laughing
Pan
Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pan Mon May 16, 2011 1:29 am

Please come help in Andromeda!
Pan
Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down