Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Empty This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok

Post by Stardango Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:58 am

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

Above is a link on how you take a screen shot, once you find out how to do it, then have fun in this new topic area, Often players have info that he or she wants to show the alliance, regarding the game, now with one screen shot you can show your friend or the entire community the information on the screen, further to this experienced players can show with one screen shot the page and how it looks to the less experienced player, this all helps with the game, screen shots can be used in many ways, In this section, post screen shots of any subject you want in any dimension of the internet, including our ogame screen shots. which can include your best fleet or stats, an attack reference any type of info showing on your screen, a place to cry about your losses or boast about your strengths etc,

I think you will get the idea soon ok!

I will post some screen shots to get you started, then we hope to see yours lol, remember to use the top link for info on how to take a screen shot!

Start posting and boasting!

Last edited by Stardango on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Empty Re: This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok

Post by Stardango Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:01 am

I will post some screen shots to get you
started, then we hope to see yours lol, remember to use the top link for
info on how to take a screen shot!

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Captur10

So as above a screen shot with that pages info, you can do this with any page on your screen any page showing ok Lets see what you have ok Keeping in mind to post ogame screen shots to boast or cry at the results on the screen!

Last edited by Stardango on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Empty Re: This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok

Post by Stardango Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:20 am

I will post some screen shots to get you
started, then we hope to see yours lol, remember to use the top link for
info on how to take a screen shot!

Ogame merger info
This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Captur13

Ogame screen tools!
This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Captur11

Next an internet add!
This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Captur12

Ogame pm to me, lol

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Captur10

So as above some screen shot's with any page info,
you can do this with any page on your screen any page showing ok, Lets
see what you have ok Keeping in mind to post ogame screen shots to boast
or cry at the results on the screen!
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Hm...Now you've got me thinking...a thread like this within the Brotherhood could show the Militants what they should be aiming for. Many of them really don't have a clue about what to build. Yet at the same time, due to their lack of time spent with Nod, their convictions are, how to say, less than absolute. It's not beyond them to forward said screenshot information to high bidders, and considering that they contain facts such as FLEETS...

Suggestions on how to train via these screenshots without a security breach? Or is that even possible?
Kane
Kane
"NOD" Alliance: Allies to ZEN

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-04-11

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Brotherhood_of_Nod22/index.php?act=s

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Kane wrote:Hm...Now you've got me thinking...a thread like this within the Brotherhood could show the Militants what they should be aiming for. Many of them really don't have a clue about what to build. Yet at the same time, due to their lack of time spent with Nod, their convictions are, how to say, less than absolute. It's not beyond them to forward said screenshot information to high bidders, and considering that they contain facts such as FLEETS...

Suggestions on how to train via these screenshots without a security breach? Or is that even possible?

It is possible to edit the screen shot before posting, and to crop out what uni it is from, My screen shot is not showing where it is in the universe, but its easy to work it out with minimal details as we all know where to search etc, However it shows clearly my fleet and its cargo, including my 11 planets and 11 moons etc, I could have cropped out the fleet say if I was showing a player my planets etc. as you see, from my entry i am not to worried about a spy etc.

It is also handy to post violation pms from players, as we often get rubbish from our members saying that a player is saying bla! bla! but if he set a screen shot to prove it to his alliance , then we can act on it. in truth, also you can show a player what buttons to hit for running there account if he is in doubt, anything that is on your screen can be a shot, and then you can edit out info you don't want broadcast. you can also highlight or circle buttons to be mouse clicked by your trainee.

But yes i agree, any one could sell the info to spy. so therefore if it is important info send the screen shot to the relevent party in pm, or as we leaders have a private forum, we can send it there.

(as for this open forum just use it for incidental info and fun, but it has a genuine purpose (screen shotting!)
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 am

Hi my friend "Moeiii" below is the screen shot you are looking for , to help you with BBcode's etc, to decorate your internal and external alliance page in universe 35.
For your new ZEN chapter!
http://www.ogametips.com/168/alliance-page-decorating

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Captur11
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:28 pm

thank you kind sir!
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2011-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:28 pm

that site is $h*t!!! -_- it was such a let down "sighs" v.v
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:43 pm

DONE! not the best of work but its done Smile go checkk it out
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Stardango wrote:
Hi my friend "Moeiii" below is the screen shot you are looking for , to help you with BBcode's etc, to decorate your internal and external alliance page in universe 35.
For your new ZEN chapter!
http://www.ogametips.com/168/alliance-page-decorating

SO! i found this website that actually helped me Razz lol

1-http://board.ogame.org/board703-miscellaneous/board156-archive-version-2-0/board705-help-questions-archive/board631-faq-s-guides/476722-how-to-edit-an-alliance-page/

and here is the second link for short cuts or something...idk

2-http://board.ogame.org/board1-news/board2-game/349545-alliance-page-bbcodes/
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Moeiii wrote:that site is $h*t!!! -_- it was such a let down "sighs" v.v

Well I did try to help, the site i gave you was the one i used for all my coding and it worked for me ok,

However there are many sites out in the net that help and some that don't, its good you have found one that works for you , I looked at your page and it looks good! keep up the good work ok, and try not to get frustrated when you hit barriers and problems!

May I also add, if you want to be a leader of people, try not to use bad language in your posts or in your correspondence to people as it shows low intellect and it comes across as rude and aggressive! i do not tolerate it in my alliance or in the forum ok,

To be a leader you must rise above the guttural chat ok!

David
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 am

Ey ey capitan! i shall watch my lingo, i just got really frustrated >.< and i wanted to get it done, but i did get it done Very Happy
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 am

good job now just go fill your alliance and watch the fun happen...
gorku
gorku

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:31 pm

hehehe thats what im doing right now Very Happy notagain and myself are recruiting some newbs lol jk. It should be really exciting i cant wait Very Happy
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:51 am

excitement is good now if you recruit guys with the same attitude you'll find it much easier..
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:38 am

hopefully its going that way, so far we are up to 8. I hope it goes at this pace and picks up.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:08 am

Moeiii wrote:hopefully its going that way, so far we are up to 8. I hope it goes at this pace and picks up.

You are doing a fantastic job, you now are at ten members, so all in all you have made a great start, keep in mind new alliances have a large turn around of players, untill you get settled in the universe, so keep recruiting, even if its over your target amount of players, eventually you lose some and reach your desired alliance number!

But well done! I and delighted and proud of your achievements! and thanks to "Gorku" for your support to our new leader!

Kind Regards
Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Thank you so much guys Smile hopefully the Uni 35 branch will prosper, even right now it is we have some very enthusiastic players as you might have seen, recruiting is on going its not gonna stop until we are satisfied with the amount we have, i would say it would be around 30-40 the ultimate goal is 25 but we shall see.

Again thank you all!!

Moe.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:40 am

ive learned that if you put a number on it you then lose prospects because they think there not worthy... everyone deserves a chance in an alliance... its why i dont like any type shape or form of a wing... its more destructive than helpful... dont put a number but a few good questions that they have to answer... also push the forum early and often and if they dont register its there loss and maybe there ticket out... its a great tool to use and share as you now know...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:42 am

very true, only three so far are signed up v.v i've had that number in my head but i really wasn't really pushing it lol! but im defiantly implementing the forum, its very important to use it.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 pm

The forum is the heart and soul to an alliance, it paints a picture of what your alliance is all about, a home, a community, a place to share things, pms and circulars do not have the animation needed to bring players together!

Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Absolutely! plus forums are a lot more fun, in my opinion. It makes the game a little bit more interesting, you know.
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Moeiii wrote:Absolutely! plus forums are a lot more fun, in my opinion. It makes the game a little bit more interesting, you know.

how true! now this topic is about using screen shots for fun and for training purposes, lets see your efforts, below a forum screen shot! of our loved leaders!

This is our new screen shot post, copy your ogame page and post it, or any screen shot you want ok Captur12
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Moeiii Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:54 pm

i dont know how to lol
Moeiii
Moeiii
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Stardango wrote:http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows

Above is a link on how you take a screen shot, once you find out how to do it, then have fun in this new topic area, Often players have info that he or she wants to show the alliance, regarding the game, now with one screen shot you can show your friend or the entire community the information on the screen, further to this experienced players can show with one screen shot the page and how it looks to the less experienced player, this all helps with the game, screen shots can be used in many ways, In this section, post screen shots of any subject you want in any dimension of the internet, including our ogame screen shots. which can include your best fleet or stats, an attack reference any type of info showing on your screen, a place to cry about your losses or boast about your strengths etc,

I think you will get the idea soon ok!

I will post some screen shots to get you started, then we hope to see yours lol, remember to use the top link for info on how to take a screen shot!

Start posting and boasting!

well then my dear friend "Moeiii"above is how use the link and learn lol
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next