Zen Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zen Alliance
Zen Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it better to think or is it better to laugh?

4 posters

Go down

is it better to think or is it better to laugh? Empty is it better to think or is it better to laugh?

Post by mordred Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:27 am

i was watching a movie and thought what do people prefer to watch.

do people prefer to laugh and half a good time or do people prefer to think and ponder

is it age related or no

i prefer thought provoking movies instead of things i could laugh at.

what about you?
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2010-12-20

Back to top Go down

is it better to think or is it better to laugh? Empty Re: is it better to think or is it better to laugh?

Post by gorku Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:06 am

its a mood thing for me. feeling grumpy need a comedy fix, feeling happy need a disney fix, and feeling mad, need a really good slasher flick to make me laugh. when im alone that all works when the wife is around its chick flix...blah blah blah...
gorku
gorku
ZEN Leader,”Forum Master”

Number of posts : 1963
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

is it better to think or is it better to laugh? Empty Re: is it better to think or is it better to laugh?

Post by mordred Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:59 am

interesting i didnt think that could be a factor, when i think about it i might have the same action related to emotion. not as noticeable as yours but it might have some effect
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 am

trust me little one, the moods drive everything that happens to us all. we just do things differently. the slasher flix are the utmost hilarous when you know that the chances of it happening to you are very slim...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:24 am

lol you refer to like im 5 and your 70 and i dont think it controls all our thoughts.it might control all of some peoples thoughts but not everyone. no 1 idea can place everyone under it
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:55 am

if i thought you were a young whipper snapper i would make the statement different. but to understand what controls our thoughts we must understand the process that derives the situation. we are to consumed by crap that drives us to ignore the reasons we need thoughts...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 am

i can agree with you on that but i dont think all of us are consumed with emotions that we cant think logicly
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:49 am

now if go go with conventional logic that is a completely different monster. there are to many that think logical thinking is a must and it is what drives the mortal ego. hence forth jackasses like all the politicians in washington dc. now that is to much logic that is totally unused...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by mordred Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:01 pm

now the politicians are a whole different group, theyre consumed with greed but the conventional man/woman is not as consumed with greed and thus is less effected by emotions
mordred
mordred
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm

gorku wrote:now if go go with conventional logic that is a completely different monster. there are to many that think logical thinking is a must and it is what drives the mortal ego. hence forth jackasses like all the politicians in washington dc. now that is to much logic that is totally unused...

Perhaps there is no sence of right and wrong in the world, and as for Logic and ego, well I equate mans existence to greed, all greed, he wants what he wants and cheats steals and kills in the pursuit of his selfish goals, "politicians do this every day and we let them!
Stardango
Stardango

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:45 pm

mordred wrote:now the politicians are a whole different group, theyre consumed with greed but the conventional man/woman is not as consumed with greed and thus is less effected by emotions

The conventional man and woman are high in emotion on all aspects of life and in most cases we all lie to our selfs ! "saying that we would do better, and we are not selfish or greedy etc" well in truth all men are selfish and greedy its all about degrees, from one individual to an other some worse and some better, but sad to say human kind are all like this, and its not untill you empower an individual, that you see how much he grabs for himself?
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 pm

was wondering if you ever was going to join in on this fun one... now as for your statement: greed is a human aspect that is not a given right but an individuals choice... as individuals we all make choices that are good or bad and we regret 90% of our choices... with remorse is the part that only true jerks have no possible way of going back...
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:04 pm

I must admit I have been thinking a lot lately, but not coming up with any fundamental answers, and i am not even sure what i am thinking, all random stuff! Mmmmmm! losing my mind i think!

I will just munch it over and over for a while!

is it better to think or is it better to laugh? 3411
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by gorku Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:07 am

youve done lost it man.... your mind is on a ship to the states to visit me... i'll send it back when im done... jocolor
gorku
gorku

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilGreenSmoke Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Zeitgeist for thought provoking educational viewing.... Family Guy/American Dad for comedy value

EvilGreenSmoke
Private
Private

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Stardango Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:58 am

EvilGreenSmoke wrote:Zeitgeist for thought provoking educational viewing.... Family Guy/American Dad for comedy value

I am with the : Zeitgeist movement as in a web member.

As for family I am a part-time Father! and looking for a new life and new woman!

welcome to our forum "EvilGreenSmoke"

Kind regards Davy
Stardango
Stardango

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum